Proposal: Fraggle Rock ; The Musical

Mokey's sweet

Reaction score
(As Wembley & Mokey hug junoir, the stage rotates to the trash heap, the trash heap covered in candles, marjore is standing at the top)
PERFECT HARMONY
Marjory; I can almost see a world of harmony.
Music in the air,
Friendship everywhere,
Ties of love uniting you and me.
(Spotlight on the Gorg, wembley & Mokey)
Wembley; I can almost see a world of harmony
Mokey; Peace and love to share,
Junior; Radishes to spare,
Mokey; Babies everywhere,
Junior; In their underwear,
all three; All the world aware,
We can truly care,
(Short intermental as the fraggles enter holding candles)
ALL; I can almost see a world of harmony.
Peace and love to share,
Radishes to spare,
Babies everywhere,
In their underwear,
All the world aware,
We can truly care,
Marjory; Linking us in perfect harmony.
(Song End)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
How perfect is it that this is coming around the holiday season? :big_grin:

SSLFan

Reaction score
well, just designing and building these costumes would be a major problem, money wise, since my designed revolving stage set is pretty pricey allready! so i think puppets is a big thumbs up! :smile:
Why not have VEE Corperation make the costumes? They are pretty pricey but your'e getting your money's worth!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Just as long as it remains faithful to the franchise, it doesn't matter to this fan what is used.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
OK, (Sigh) i see your point, i'll see what i can do, thanks for distorying my vision. in fact, on second thought, i'll leave it. no one wants a fraggle show, you lot have shown me that. i'll stop writing it an tell the jim henson company that i'm a complete failer, as i've always been, and sorry to all of you for wasting your time. i've such a fool to think i could do this.

Did you seriously just do that? Not everybody likes your ideas. Do you think when Jim said he wanted to do a show with Puppets everybody said. Wow why didn't we think of that? What an idea! No. Don't give up just because a few people tell you its not the best ide. I for one see the up's and down's of it. But if it happens good for you, i'd see it! I'd probably audition! But if you are going to react like that when something goes wrong than yes. Maybe you shouldn't make it. You need to be strong when taking on something new.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah, but that doesn't mean everyone must gang up on that person's idea. Personally, I was only against it, because I wouldn't want it to end up like Disney's Underdog...as a spat on the legacy of the original series (in this case, the beloved series, Fraggle Rock [regardless of it being puppeteered or animated]).

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yeah, but that doesn't mean everyone must gang up on that person's idea. Personally, I was only against it, because I wouldn't want it to end up like Disney's Underdog...as a spat on the legacy of the original series (in this case, the beloved series, Fraggle Rock [regardless of it being puppeteered or animated]).
I kinda of liked the updated verison. It's seem pretty hip and all. I understand everyone likes things to stay the way they are but not everything can. So i'll go see it when i get a chance no matter what anyone says about it.