The Insult is TOO Great! (PLEASE don't edit this title)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I think we're more or less same with that one, since there was already a movie made. Also, I don't know, this sounds kind of crazy, but I just get this feeling of security from it. Maybe because those other shows are just light sitcoms that people liked to watch, and MASH, while popular, was a slightly heavier-handed comentary?
Finally, even if they did make a movie, while it is very likely that I wouldn't like it either, who says it would be bad?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Finally, even if they did make a movie, while it is very likely that I wouldn't like it either, who says it would be bad?
Past experience, hehe.

Though, I didn't really like the original M.A.S.H. film, though the TV show was great. :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Now if they do a movie remake of M*A*S*H, I'm going to do one of two things...

2. I'm going to commit suicide... after all, the theme song DOES say "suicide is painless"...
That's not true. Suicide is NOT painless....

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's not true. Suicide is NOT painless....
I agree Alex. It's painful of course for those who are left behind. And if the person doesn't know God intimately it proves to be extremely painful indeed.

But don't worry Snowth is only speaking sarcastically. But if he does commit suicide then so shall I. And then when I meet him in the spirit realm we can go together to haunt the nasty people who made such an awful remake of M*A*S*H and were responsible for our deaths.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No talk of suicide, folks. Please. It's an ugly thing, even joking.

It's better to say, "If, should they make a movie of MASH, I will be found wandering toward the film studio and to face-to-face meetings with those who have created the monstrosity whom, with my rubber chicken, I shall smite."

Luke

Reaction score
whom, with my rubber chicken, I shall smite."
Didn't the rubber chicken die? Or is it because he's a Memphis chicken he died but you still get lots of sightings of him. :embarrassed:

peyjenk

Reaction score
I thought the Chipmunks movie was really great, and to be honest, I feel that I Dream of Jeanie and Green Acres both NEED movies. I think they could be a lot of fun. Also, I want a good Munsters movie.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! The rubber chicken is a legend. And unlike the schmucks who tried to end the world by walking back through the Golden Arches, the chicken actually enlisted in the fast foods war!

Now come on Snowthy... We need you back down here on the set, though we don't allow any whhoopping.
Besides, what's so new and enfuriating about Hollywood turning classic TV shows into movies? Please, this is Hollywood we're talking about.
Hollywood?
Read my lips, Hollywood.

So uh, did anyone see where that rubber chicken got to? There's a swarm of frogs raining from the sky who need him for the closing number, if he can stand those ol' hecklers attacks.

15 seconds Mr. Snowths.
10000 posts to Snowths for sounding like that lady from Chicken Run.

And if you could follow this post, then an extra 1 bonus super point.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Didn't the rubber chicken die? Or is it because he's a Memphis chicken he died but you still get lots of sightings of him. :embarrassed:
My original rubber chicken, Billy, died. Dry rotted. I buried him and had a service, etc. Zach felt so bad for me he took and developed an 8x10" black and white glossy of his own rubber chicken and sent it to me. It's been framed for years and hanging on my wall! :concern:

The new one, Groucho the Rubber Chicken, whose name will be developed into a puppet of a rubber chicken with the fuzzy nose glasses soon (yes, he's copyrighted) is the new one and still going strong, sometimes (although not for a little over a year) performing as "Groucho, the Psychic Rubber Chicken."