Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
HIT seems to be shying away from their generic response of the past couple weeks and are now addressing the actual concerns of the consumer. According to the comments on Muppet Newsflash, they now say:

Thank you for contacting us. It is important for us to receive feedback from viewers like yourself and your comments have been shared with several departments within our company.

Thank you,

HIT Entertainment Consumer Services

Redsonga

Reaction score
HIT seems to be shying away from their generic response of the past couple weeks and are now addressing the actual concerns of the consumer. According to the comments on Muppet Newsflash, they now say:
Hmm..it sounds like they just switched form letters to me :embarrassed:. I know for writing companies in the past that that might be just a fancy way of saying they threw your letter into a file never to be seen again *sigh*:frown:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hmm..it sounds like they just switched form letters to me :embarrassed:. I know for writing companies in the past that that might be just a fancy way of saying they threw your letter into a file never to be seen again *sigh*:frown:
In this case, I don't think so. This is a controversial topic and they actually address the concerns, instead of ignoring them and plugging the complete series in their response.

As we know from the online petition, HIT will listen to consumers. That sounds like what they're doing here. They are aware of this reaction and have acknowledged it. Their next step may be to remedy it.

Redsonga

Reaction score
In this case, I don't think so. This is a controversial topic and they actually address the concerns, instead of ignoring them and plugging the complete series in their response.

As we know from the online petition, HIT will listen to consumers. That sounds like what they're doing here. They are aware of this reaction and have acknowledged it. Their next step may be to remedy it.
I guess I always just sort of don't trust letters from big companies to start with..they can say a lot of things that make it sound like they are doing something...anyway, time will tell I guess :smile:. I hope you are right...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Agreed. Letters may sound promising, but a majority of the time, the promises fall flat.

Davina

Reaction score
maybe we should all email them and pester them to death til they cave to our demands :smile: (anyone got their address... hehe)
I know I will be very disappointed if they don't give us 4/5 seperately. no way i can afford the complete series without then having to sacrifice other muppety products coming out that i really don't want to give up either...
very annoying of them...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Very annoying indeed. I'd have to sell my entire game collection that I've spent years to collect to purchase the set if my folks don't allow me to do what I want with my own birthday/Christmas money (because my job money is piddlin').

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
maybe we should all email them and pester them to death til they cave to our demands :smile: (anyone got their address... hehe)
Here are all three methods of contact for HIT Entertainment...

The HIT customer service number is:
1-866-405-7625

You can write them a letter:
HIT Entertainment
Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock SEASON SETS)
P.O. Box 9000
Allen, Texas 75013

And you can e-mail them:
consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com

Davina

Reaction score
thanks traveling matt!
fo rm it's more an issue of tight budget bound to get tighter while hubby is on a soon to be here deployment with the national guard unless i get really lucky and get unexpected christmas money.. *sigh* and even then, there are things that would be more likely to go to first, since we already went to the trouble of buying the first 3 seasons, fully expecting to see the final one this year. how dare they do this to us while we're still dealing with all the other muppet stuff delays elsewhere.... *grumble*

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
thanks traveling matt!
fo rm it's more an issue of tight budget bound to get tighter while hubby is on a soon to be here deployment with the national guard unless i get really lucky and get unexpected christmas money.. *sigh* and even then, there are things that would be more likely to go to first, since we already went to the trouble of buying the first 3 seasons, fully expecting to see the final one this year. how dare they do this to us while we're still dealing with all the other muppet stuff delays elsewhere.... *grumble*
Glad to help. I think we're all hoping HIT will realize they're going about this the wrong way (especially in these economic times). There are currently 21, out of 23, scathing reviews of the complete series set on Amazon. And I think HIT has read them.

So hopefully there will soon be a change (even if it's next year).