Starting the web server move right now

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I really like the fact that you seem to be going all out for Richard. I think it is good since the muppets never really did a tribut to such a core muppeter.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I really like the fact that you seem to be going all out for Richard. I think it is good since the muppets never really did a tribut to such a core muppeter.
Agreed, I think we're all appreciating this so much because there wasn't a "proper" tribute. Not one the fans got to see anyway, obviously the Muppeteers did one of their own. I understand why there wasn't a public tribute, he wasn't well known like Jim was. But it's still a story that should be told. :wink:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Well, the new website is completely up, and all podcast files from episode 1 and onward are loaded and ready to go! Woohoo! Special thanks to Jose C. for helping me out with this new host.

Luke

Reaction score
Steve, ever thought about putting volumes of these out on CD, it'd be nice to have them to keep in the future.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I do have .zip archives of all of the sounds and materials used to create each episode (many many DVDs have given their lives to archive The MuppetCast, lol), but honestly I never thought about making past episodes publicly available via CD.

Do you think people would want that?

Luke

Reaction score
Steve, i honestly think people would love that. These shows you have been doing are so good, and hearing from the people you've managed to secure as guests has been such an experience for everyone really. I know people can back up files to CD at home but something official would be a lovely momento to keep. Perhaps at the point of show 50 volume one could be released along with some of the Muppetcast unplugged stuff. Maybe even a talented artist here could create a nice cover for you and a disc menu.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YOU GOT AN E-MAIL FROM FRANK STEVE? ! THAT'S INCREDIBLE!

And if you get the chance, ask him why he hasn't responded to my fan letter... :wink: :stick_out_tongue: Only kidding of course.

I'm really looking forward to the tribute show! Site looks awesome as ever!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Well, to clarify, I got an email from Frank via a close friend of the show who knows Frank personally. When Frank heard about the tribute thru my friend, he was all too happy to respond.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
But yes, Frank personally provided some material to be included on the show, which I'm still blinking my eyes in amazement at! Lol.