Starting the web server move right now

dwmckim

Reaction score
<Inset that bo-wanga spring noise when someone totally has a major brain kick in> CD's! Of course! I've told you that because of my system limitations i can't listen to the Muppetcast at home at going to the library often isn't that great since with the longer length of many of the shows i can still only hear the beginning anyway...cd's would be such a great way for people with download issues to be able to finally hear the shows in their entirety - i would definately encourage making cd's available!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Yeah, I decided last night, I'm going to start making these things available on CD, the demand is evidently high enough. I'll make the announcement on this week's show and update the website to reflect these new offerings. I'm still working out the system by which I'll make these available, so gimme a few days.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yeah, I decided last night, I'm going to start making these things available on CD, the demand is evidently high enough. I'll make the announcement on this week's show and update the website to reflect these new offerings. I'm still working out the system by which I'll make these available, so gimme a few days.
thats a great idea Steve and this is just throwing it out there but i think it would be a friendly thing to do, to send all the muppeters that had some part in the Richierd tribute show to get a copy. That's just a thought.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Oh yeah dwayne, way ahead of you there. Copies are going out to all of them as we speak :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe it should be a DVD or CDR which can be played in either a DVD player (so you could have menus) or a CD player that can play MP3's. That's about the only way you can get so many shows on it. Whatever happens i'll definitely be ordering a copy.