The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score

Erine81981

Reaction score
*jumps around with Ryan* Oh this is going to be one fun day. One day after the release. So i'll get to watch shows while knowing that i'll get to see Fozzie and Kermit together on a talk show. I wonder how long it's been since they've been on a show together? Oh well......*keeps jumping around with Ryan*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This is such exciting news! Thank you for letting us know Greg!:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*jumps around with Ryan* Oh this is going to be one fun day. One day after the release. So i'll get to watch shows while knowing that i'll get to see Fozzie and Kermit together on a talk show. I wonder how long it's been since they've been on a show together? Oh well......*keeps jumping around with Ryan*
Kyle... I just thought of something... since I play Jack in MopFam... and we're jumping... I'm a jumping Jack.

Wocka! Wocka! :zany: :embarrassed:

Erine81981

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Kyle... I just thought of something... since I play Jack in MopFam... and we're jumping... I'm a jumping Jack.

Wocka! Wocka! :zany: :embarrassed:
Now that's funny Ryan. Good one. *high fives Ryan* Since i'm Kyle from Mopfam and my character is named after me then he's jumping Kyle? Never mind. But he's jumping too. LOL

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Cool that's great that they're making a TV appearance! (Though I have no interest in watching The View, hehe).

Status
Not open for further replies.