Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hmmmm..it seems that Disney think Muppets are for Americans only...I wonder if non Americans will get access to it at one point.
This is so frustrating for us UK fans.

Does anyone know how to get past this Int'l block.

I noticed this also last week when I tried to go to Disneyshopping.com, it also directs to the UK site!

Sooooo annoying.

Chris
Okay, I am also having this problem, I keep getting redirected to http://home.disney.go.com/lite/index . This is ridiculous. I was able to access the old muppet site just fine, so I am more than a little annoyed.

:grouchy: First Comedy Central, now Disney! Stop censoring the internet, America!

Luke

Reaction score
This is so frustrating for us UK fans.

Does anyone know how to get past this Int'l block.

I noticed this also last week when I tried to go to Disneyshopping.com, it also directs to the UK site!

Sooooo annoying.

Chris
It's soooooo wierd. Let me straight in this morning, directly from the link in this thread. There is a UK Disney XD but no Muppets.

Luke

Reaction score
Ok international folk. The solution to all your problems is here

1) Surf over to http://www.youhide.com/
2) Type www.muppets.com into the search box and click "click here to surf"
3) Wait (close the popup or block it)
4) Voila - Muppet dancing should appear before your very eyes!

Oh yea, if you hit "Do Not Touch" Kermit starts Crumping! LOL!

mrsieve

Reaction score
Canada is the the same boat the UK fans are in.
Thanks Luke for the link.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thanks for the youhide link, Luke. I tried but it doesn't seem to be loading, even though I'm waiting patiently. I'll try again tomorrow.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that there are two different Fozzie puppets used in the videos? I much prefer the one used for the dance sequence than Fozzie's joke.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I think this site is a great deal of fun, but I hope it's a sign of more things to come. As fun as the videos and interactive things are, it didn't take me long to click though all of them. I hope that the site will continue to be updated as a weekly thing. But that may be too much to ask... Heck, I'll even settle for monthly! I just hope there is much more to come... And hopefully the Muppets eventual return to TV.

Well... I can dream, can't I?

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I LOVE IT! FINALLY DISNEY DONE SOMETHING.....I love the Miss Piggy videos.....for those who cant see it i will post them on youtube.If needed

dwayne1115

Reaction score
as I sit here to download the Muppetcast show 43, I want to stop by and say a few words about the new muppets.com and all the other new Muppet things comming out soon. I personaly have been taking a lot of heat for my veiws on how Disney is now handling the Muppets, and I just want to say I'm sorry.....

I'm sorry for the people who still feel it nessecary to complain at Disney for not doing anything with the Muppets. Disney is clearly now really starting to show us fans just some of what they really want the Muppets. Disney is a comany that when they find something worth they spend a great deal of time money and talent to make a great product. Take a look at the wonderfull movie Mary Poppens, that movie took so long to make and Walt himself was surronding himself with so many creative people that everyone knew that the movie would be so great. The Muppets can be great agin and I know that they will. It will take one thing and one thing only people who have the dream that Jim, and Walt had. Creativity is what is needed can it be done with a power house studio like Disney? I say yes and it will happen if people who care still care for the Muppets.