1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by RKUNKLER, Feb 3, 2008.

1. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I think the muppet newsflash is in the gadgets section!
  2. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

yes it is in the gauets part the Muppet news flash is so funny its short but funny. I am just wondering who did his voice, because it sure was not Brian. Does anyone know, if ya do please tell me cause im dieing to know.

Also where is the video of the New years party i cant find it lol.

I love people exploring the site and telling otheres where stuff is.
  3. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

The new years eve party videos are in the video player on a playlist somewhere.
  4. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Wouldnt it be great if the Newsreader actually read out in a clip what is happening in muppet news,merchandise, updates,etc.
    I loved Kermit's impersonation of Jaws.Does everybody else just get a black screen listening to the Muppet music? I thought it would of come with video as well.
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

When I visited, the black screen was replaced by the same stock art Muppet group photo for each song. This could be a temporary place-holder for more visual content to come.
  6. TheJimHensonHour New Member

WOW! I'm pretty Sure that's Steve Doing the Muppet Newsman!
    Man he's not that bad at him either I'm actully ok with it!
    I really hope when they do a new show they bring the Muppet News back.
    You can sort of tell it's Steve in the one clip with the penguins he almost sounds like Kermit.
  7. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

well all i can think of what that black box could be for music vidoes.

As far as Steve doing the Newsman i think that would be great, that would give the muppet news man a full time preformer insteed of relying on Brian.
    Ya know i am sitting here and thinking maybe all this time that we thought the Muppets where not doing anything the people behind the scences where working to get the Muppets to perfection in every way. Look how wonderful Erick's Fozzie and Piggy are comeing a long, and if that really was Steve then look at how dead on it really sounded. So I really think that there is more goodness to come, and I can not wait.
  8. MuppetDude Active Member

What should I do if I tried everything to get into the site (logging in, Luke's links, etc.) and nothing works? Every time I try to enter into the site I am instantly redirected to the opening page? I've checked the "Characters" pages, and the Muppets are the only character link on the site that doesn't work.
  9. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Why is it when you press the DO NOT TOUCH button (I never could follow rules!) and Animal comes out, he looks like he's been on an island with Tom Hanks?
  10. Erine81981 Active Member

Don't forget Animal hasn't been seen since that episode of "America's Got Talent." And he even looked a little wild there too. LOL But it's funny to see him like that. It make me think that he just hasn't got to barber yet.
  11. RKUNKLER New Member

gelflingwaldo do you know what day of the week its updated. Also for members of disneyxd there are stickers, icons and puzzles you get with dpoints. There are 4 muppets slider puzzles and the stickers are used to put in someones channel guestbook. im rakunkler on disney xd. check my channel out. MuppetDude are you on a school computer. i tried it on my colleges computor and couldn't get in but it works at home. Maybe thats the problem.
  12. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I would hope it would be on Friday!
  13. SamEagleUSA New Member

I think the new site is great! It certainly makes me excited for more muppety stuff in the future! I hope they bring back From the Balcony, though.

Gee, I haven't been here in a long time. I've been spending most my time at http://raven.theraider.net/; I'm a big Indiana Jones fan too. It's only 105 days till Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is released in theaters!:excited:
  14. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Ive been looking around and haven;t found any muppet newsman skits.
  15. peyjenk New Member

I can't access this at all... I'm a US fan, but all that comes up is "The Official Homepage for All Things Disney". I searched for the Muppets, but all I came up with were a list of merchandise links. On the "Characters" page, the Muppet link is there, but it takes me right back to that first page!

Heeeelp!
  16. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Love the new Rizzo intro...Cool!
  17. MWoO Active Member

Cause the redesigned the puppet and finally gave him back all the hair he started with in the 70's. He's gradually been losing hair, starting on his chin and then moving up to his head. I guess the new builders took notice and gave us a retro Animal.

So Steve took over the Newsman? Is Brian Henson officially not working with the muppets at all these days?

Edit: Also I love that we finally have some more content. This site is a lot better than the other one and uses the muppets clips a lot better. It's more like the muppets are running the site just as they ran the muppets show as opposed to it just being a site about them.
  18. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Hmmm.... Whenever I try to go to the muppets website, it just redirects me to the main website of Disney.
  19. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Site Redirection

This happens to me too. They should just have the darn site link up when you type in Muppets.com, but I guess they decided to keep this cool section a secret. :sympathy:

:search: It directs me differently everytime I go over there. Sometimes I have to click the "broadband" link at the bottom and surf over to the characters and choose "Muppets". While other times I have just gone into the XD section and chosen the "Muppets" from the character menu tucked away in the interface. Sometimes (I suppose once cached) the site directs me straight to the Muppets.

You are not alone in this frustration. Muppets.com should direct the user to a page with Muppets on it without need for clicking. :mad:
  20. Luke Active Member

I love the new Rizzo intro - looks like that was what was supposed to be there originally. So funny they've maintained all the different rat puppets from MFS - they were cool - we need some sketches with those!