Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Great pic mate........I have noticed that a lot of these pics are of Gonzo with his eyes left as they are, have you guys tried pinning them back?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great pic mate........I have noticed that a lot of these pics are of Gonzo with his eyes left as they are, have you guys tried pinning them back?
I'm a little frightened to mess with the delicate foam too much. :concern:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I agree great pics.

Still feeling a bit deflated about the wait to get him in the UK, but when I see these new pics he looks great and revives my excitement about getting him.

Hurry Up Gonzo, get here soon. I bet he's so bored being stuck at sea for so long!

Chris

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Quick note to any UK buyer who pre-ordered from The Collector Zone. Their release date has been brought forward to 03/03/2008. That's good news!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Question about your Gonzo's. Does one the right eyelid seem like it is off a little from the left one? Or do they both look like they are even? Mine seems to look off or crooked.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Question about your Gonzo's. Does one the right eyelid seem like it is off a little from the left one? Or do they both look like they are even? Mine seems to look off or crooked.
Actually, that's the authentic Gonzo design. His left (our right) eyelid is a fraction higher than his right one. You will see this in both the posers and especially the actual production puppet. I am glad Master Replicas and Disney retained this particular point of accuracy. :flirt:

A little known fact - Dave Goelz actually designed the first eye mechanism for Gonzo. :concern:

So are you gonna do a review Jamie?
I might help shoot some pictures of Gonzo like the one on the main page, but I would like someone else to handle this and the following official Muppet Central review for the sake of variety. However, I would enjoy reviewing the Pig or the Rat or the sculptures! :shifty:

In all, Gonzo receives an average of 4.25/5 stars from me. His eye focus could be better, his nose netting is unfortunate, but not as bad as expected. Even seeing that he's less accurate he's still my favorite and the most fun of the three this far! That's pretty much my review. He he.