Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

markit

Reaction score
Evening all , well it's happened again, I held back from ordering Animal as I was undecided until a few other members on here posted their fantastic pics of him, I was even more apprehensive about Gonzo, with the same concerns as everyone else, but sure enough MuppetCaper has sold it to me after looking at his amazing pics and reading his really cool review.

So I've placed my order with Collector Zone, despite having no idea how i'm gonna afford him, heck i'll figure it out nearer the time, i'm way too big of a muppet fan not to! :smile: Can't wait for him to arrive! Anybody else on here grateful for understanding partners :smile: My girlfriend's getting seriously outnumbered by muppets now..that's including me, getting a lil overcrowded! :wink:

I was just looking through my muppets pictures, thinking how cool it will be to have a Swedish Chef somewhere down the line, obviously not as important as Piggy, and my favourite Rowlf.

Well thanks for the pics so far, keep 'em coming!

Mark

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I read that you may add pink to his lip which I agree may need some colour. How would you do this?

I am going to use some kind of fabric coloring, or maybe the same stuff that Terry used on his prototype called Delta Ceramcoat. It is a acrylic paint. I am heading to the craft shop today and see if I can find it. I know it comes in many colors so it is going to be hard to find the right one. Stay tuned! :super:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A new photo is up on Muppet Central's home page. It's another candid shot with the backround swapped for a more familiar backstage setting. Placing the posers in a context really seems to make them shine. If only MR would remodel my apartment to look like the Muppet set!

muppetguy

Reaction score
Gonzo on the way!

Just got an e-mail this morning that my Gonzo should be arriving this Friday! Oh....I am soooo excited. I can't wait till Friday. I will take pics as soon as I can. Hope everyone else's Gonzo is on the way too.:concern:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
eeep that gonzo I'm not even going to say what I think because I'm sure as usual no one will agree and think I'm just being a jerk.:rolleyes: :sympathy:

Convincing John

Reaction score
A new photo is up on Muppet Central's home page. It's another candid shot with the backround swapped for a more familiar backstage setting. Placing the posers in a context really seems to make them shine. If only MR would remodel my apartment to look like the Muppet set!
Like the stage? A huge "Muppet Show" title card backdrop with the "O" cut out to put your Kermit and Gonzo through? You could get some red curtains for your living room and hook that up somehow...now that'd be awesome!

Too bad the Muppets have done their bit on "Extreme Makeover". Think of what they could do if they visited you! Animal could help paint your car...:halo:

Convincing John