Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

antonydavanzo

Reaction score

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
You know we havent seen any pics for a while....
SHOW US YOUR GONZO !
Sorry but i couldnt resist..........I still, like other members from the UK here, have to wait another 2 weeks!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Pupil Cuts

:wisdom: Oh sweeeet! MuppetCaper recommended this black flocked adhesive paper from scientificsonline.com. Along with a varied size circle stencil set I picked up at a local art supply store and pair of sharp scissors I replaced Gonzo's pupils! It makes such a world of difference! :concern:

The wonderful thing is that this material adhesive, while very sticky, has a sort of "give" to it so that it may be peeled up and re-placed as needed without much fuss or tearing. And having such a large sheet of the material means pupils for life! I liked Gonzo so much I did Animal and darn, he's fantastic. :halo:

I'm still adjusting the placement for the right Zen, but I am now so pleased with the pupils that it will never be a factor with my replicas again! I'm still tweaking the placement from muliple angles, poses and lighting variations.

Here is my first attempt.

Now they look good straight on - like they're looking at the camera (as Muppets tend to do).

MWoO

Reaction score
A simple change like that helps a lot. Looks way better. Please take more now that the eyes are right.

Telly

Reaction score
I was going to ask you something, Jamie, but I can't remember what it was. :confused:

Telly

Reaction score
Not the question I was going to ask, but what size clothing would fit him? I found a sweater vest, button down shirt, and pants in a toddler set at Target.

MWoO

Reaction score
Not the question I was going to ask, but what size clothing would fit him? I found a sweater vest, button down shirt, and pants in a toddler set at Target.
oh! Is it the same style sweater vest he wore in GMC?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
He looks great Jamie! Good job with the eyelid painting too, I might have to try that myself... :wisdom: