Fraggle Rock fanfic: Song Of A Midnight Place

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Glomps Rebecca. Oh, this was a wonderful ending... Laughed at the departure of the exploring trio from Doc's new Arizona workshop. Liked that one puppy was kept. Love Periwinkle. The mural done by all the different children was perfect, Madam Heap would be proud. But there are two things that put this ending over the top for me...
1 In the beginning of the fast-moving scenes, you have Mokey and Boober on their own sharing an intimate moment in the falling sno. That just captures the beauty of similar scenes from Edward Scissorhands.
2 You managed to render the song Ordinary Miracles perfectly... Never heard Sarah McLaughlin's version... I'm more familiar with the version sung by the bellringer himself.
For these two points... A second glomp!
*Leaves happy and thanks Songa for sharing this with us.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Wow ...

When I've had time to digest the awesomeness of that epilogue, I'll write more. :big_grin:

Redsonga

Reaction score
And I forgot one thing regarding the reunion of the Fraggle 5ive: That "Tommorow" rendetion by Red--and soon, the entire horde of Fraggles--was touching and brillant. Red pulled off an Annie quite nicely. ^_^
I actually was not sure of keeping that idea in because it always seemed like I only heard how much everyone ether loves or hates that song with a passion :stick_out_tongue:. I happen to love all sorts of showtunes so I love it but...I really think it suits Red as a character :smile:.
Oh, this was a wonderful ending... Laughed at the departure of the exploring trio from Doc's new Arizona workshop
I like it to..Red is just not up to date at all with postcards *lol*
In the beginning of the fast-moving scenes, you have Mokey and Boober on their own sharing an intimate moment in the falling sno. That just captures the beauty of similar scenes from Edward Scissorhands.
Snow has a special place in Boober's heart as I see the characters..but I'm not telling yet :wink:.
You managed to render the song Ordinary Miracles perfectly... Never heard Sarah McLaughlin's version... I'm more familiar with the version sung by the bellringer himself.
Thank you ^.^. I've never heard the 'real' version, but I thought the song suited Mokey's character sort of picking up the pieces :smile:.

I'm not sure if I will be writing any stories set after this one since it is meant to be my version of the end of the gangs story, but I have lots of ideas for stories set before it ^.^.
When I've had time to digest the awesomeness of that epilogue, I'll write more.
*lol* Thank you..I've never had anything I've written be called awesome before ^.^.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
"Doohickey and thingamabob?" The voice finished.

"Those are the first two things I packed!" The girl's voice grumbled.
My most favorite lines.

I liked Doc's conversation with Red. It really gives the feel of the last coupla eps.

Not familiar with the song, but the montage was AWESOME (see, twice in a row! :big_grin:). Squeals now that Mokey and Boober are together. Sigh.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It should be ready tomorrow or monday to start with..Today and yesterday songs just hit me over the head this morning and at two am so..it will be something :wink:.
In covers some ground I've never heard addressed in FR before, but I hope it still is true enough to the soul of things :smile:. Gosh, I'm so happy go lucky, why do I away think up all these sad depressing ideas *lol* :stick_out_tongue:?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I stayed up late last night...

... all because I read this story. Finally got to the epilouge today.

Even though I'm still new to FR, I think that the story was done wonderfully. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.

~ AnimatedC

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Gosh, I'm so happy go lucky, why do I away think up all these sad depressing ideas *lol* :stick_out_tongue:?
Because we all have a small part of us that gives us sad, depressing moments.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Because we all have a small part of us that gives us sad, depressing moments.
I guess so..I still find it odd that even though I dislike the Trash Heap for some reason she is very easy to write for me to...She reminds me a bit of one of the older lunch ladies at my grade school...Anyway, one reader on FF.net really wants me to add my Red and Gobo end credits song to this story so I guess I really will add it to this in the coming months, even though the main story is done...I might actually let myself draw a little fanart picture of Poppy and Periwinkle to...I know my style is not as shiny as some other artist here but I still like doing it :smile:

Gold Demona

Reaction score
I guess so..I still find it odd that even though I dislike the Trash Heap for some reason she is very easy to write for me to...She reminds me a bit of one of the older lunch ladies at my grade school...Anyway, one reader on FF.net really wants me to add my Red and Gobo end credits song to this story so I guess I really will add it to this in the coming months, even though the main story is done...I might actually let myself draw a little fanart picture of Poppy and Periwinkle to...I know my style is not as shiny as some other artist here but I still like doing it :smile:
Hey, if you draw Poppy and Periwinkle, then I might take a shot at drawing them too, since I'll know what they look like. =D