Are you a boy or a girl?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Sorry if a topic on this was made ages ago :coy: .
Just so I don't make anymore mistakes from now on as a newbie I thought I would ask everyone this :excited: . Gosh I wish this forum had the little symbols system :stick_out_tongue:...
I am a girl :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"I'm a dude, cause we're all dudes, hey!":wink:
It's time to put hard times behind, get all the bad things off your mind, he's feelin' good, she's feelin' good, we're feelin' good, yeah! Just hangin' out, just havin' fun, we're number one! Just hangin', just havin' fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, cause we're all dudes, hey! I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, cause we're all dudes, hey!

But seriously, Red ought to know by now that I'm a male-type humanoid!

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's time to put hard times behind, get all the bad things off your mind, he's feelin' good, she's feelin' good, we're feelin' good, yeah! Just hangin' out, just havin' fun, we're number one! Just hangin', just havin' fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, cause we're all dudes, hey! I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, cause we're all dudes, hey!

But seriously, Red ought to know by now that I'm a male-type humanoid!
OMG! Kenan and Kel! Orange soda! *hugs him*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I want that soundtrack just for that song!:super:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gene Kelly would be proud, heh!:big_grin:
That scene right there CRACKED. ME. UP! That's so funny how Kel is so obsessed with orange soda, that he'd imagine a movie about him would be "Drinking Orange Rain"! Or how about that time when he had an x-ray taken of his ribs, the x-ray came up orange, then Kenan made that bet that he couldn't go a whole week without orange soda?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That was funny, too! Especially the part where Keenan mentioned that his ribs were more orange then a Nickelodeon sigh, heh!:big_grin: