NECA announces The Dark Crystal Figure!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Don't forget crystal bats and podlings.
I don't know if all 9 skeksis and/or mystics need to be released; maybe just 2 or 3 of them to give an idea of what they look like, their place in the movie, and whatnot.
But this is great! The more I watch the movie, the more into it I get! One more viewing and I should be obsessed, lol! The point being, if this figure is in my price range and demed good quality by those of you who know your stuff better than I do, I'll definately be getting it! How much do NECA figures usually go for?

Cosmic Cow

Reaction score
I saw this in person at NYCC and it's AWESOME! As for a complete series of DC don't get your hopes up. I asked Randy Falk through their Myspace page and he said that we may possibly get 1-2 more figures but not a dedicated line...

Fizzgig1977

Reaction score
In the UK neca figures cost between £8.00 & £10.00. In the US I imagine they will be $15 - $18.

Fizzgig1977

Reaction score
Gutted, but not unexpected. Thanks for the info. Maybe if the new film is sucessful, it might make producing a larger range of figures more likely.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Either way, it sounds like a good deal! Thanks for the info; if I ever see it I'll definately get it!
:smile:
:scary:

Laszlo

Reaction score
I saw this in person at NYCC and it's AWESOME! As for a complete series of DC don't get your hopes up. I asked Randy Falk through their Myspace page and he said that we may possibly get 1-2 more figures but not a dedicated line...
Great news anyway. And if it sell well, who knows, there may be even more?
BTW any release dates for the Skeksis and Hoggle?

Cosmic Cow

Reaction score
Great news anyway. And if it sell well, who knows, there may be even more?
BTW any release dates for the Skeksis and Hoggle?
BigBadToyStore just put Chamberlain in their new newsletter with a release date of 3 Quarter of '08 which probably means Aug/Sep... :scary: