NECA announces The Dark Crystal Figure!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oooh! This is exactly what fans have been wanting from the Dark Crystal - not stylized urban vinyl, busts, creepy gelfling dolls or other such weird expensive items. This is a magnificent-looking prototype and I know from the Goblin King that Neca delivers on quality. :scary:

Mystic Master

Reaction score
This looks like a promising figure, and one that I would purchase - hopefully the accessories include an untorn robe. I think a Mystic, Jen & Kira 2-pack, and Aughra would make a nice sub-line...

MGCJerry

Reaction score
Now that's cool...

I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for these.

I'd think these characters would make a great set. A Mystic, Chamberlain, General, Jen, Kira, Fizzgig, Augura & garthim. Some other creatures would be nice too, even some of the wildlife would make cool things to have on display. :smile:

Telly

Reaction score
Is this still happening? I haven't heard anything for awhile.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Is this still happening? I haven't heard anything for awhile.
It appears to be off the Neca website at this time. I guess it depends who you ask, but if Mindstyle got this nixed I will be very upset. :scary:

I hope it's just a delay or oversight.

Telly

Reaction score
Jeez...seems like we Jim Henson fans can't win!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Jeez...seems like we Jim Henson fans can't win!
Henson and Ninja Turtles, I'm friends with some people who work for the Turtle company mirage and NECA hasn't gotten back to then since August.
I think I smell another Palisades, but I sure hope I'm wrong.:sympathy:

Telly

Reaction score
I certainly hope you're wrong, too! :frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Henson and Ninja Turtles, I'm friends with some people who work for the Turtle company mirage and NECA hasn't gotten back to then since August.
I think I smell another Palisades, but I sure hope I'm wrong.:sympathy:
The little shop I work at part time carries the Turtles (cool black and white versions), Neca and will carry the Skeksis if they ever come out. The Labyrinth stuff went fast. However the Mindstyle stuff (pretty box and all) just collects dust. Too pricey and stylized for the Henson fan's dollar. :scary:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
The little shop I work at part time carries the Turtles (cool black and white versions), Neca and will carry the Skeksis if they ever come out. The Labyrinth stuff went fast. However the Mindstyle stuff (pretty box and all) just collects dust. Too pricey and stylized for the Henson fan's dollar. :scary:
They have the single carded black and white turtles that Neca announced back in aug.?
Or the Box set?
Wave 2 with shredder and the foot soldiers should have been given a release date some time ago and NECA won't even return a single e-mail to the turtles people.