Your Thoughts: Authentic Gonzo Replica

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of yours around, Beau?

I guess it would have to depend on how "off" the poser you get turns out. Some are better than others, aren't they? I don't remember hearing of any that were quite right, but some looked pretty darn good (like Prawnie's).

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Yeah, that's my biggest fear with even considering altering his eyes. I'm so nervous that I'll mess it up somehow and I just wasted $250... that would NOT be a good thing. :stick_out_tongue: I think, if I do alter him, I'll make two sets of pupils, just in case. :embarrassed:

But still, there's no arguing that he looks SO much better with alterations done...
That was my biggest fear but its really easy to do....once you have moveable pupils its a lot more fun anyway!
Here are my boys, I have not really moved them for a while, I have Animal almost perfect and dont wanna disturb him now!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/antonydavanzo/Muppets/S8301344.jpg

Super Scooter

Reaction score

TML

Reaction score
I was so excited when I initially heard that Master Replicas were going to be doing the Muppets. Then I saw photos of Kermit and Animal and eventually Gonzo (the worst by far), and I didn't purchase any of them.
Then recently I started seeing some photos on the message board of people that had broken their Kermit in a little and replaced Gonzo's zombie pupils and I started thinking they didn't look so bad. So I broke down and ordered just Kermit and Gonzo, since Animal is sort of out of place without the Mayhem.
When I received them, I was nervous about opening them. What if I just spent nearly four hundred dollars and I don't like them? Well, once they were opened and Kermit was fussed with and I had replaced Gonzo's pupils only minutes upon openeing, I f_ _ _ _ ing LOVE them. They are brilliant. If you are on the fence, fall off it and order them. Now I want Animal and am beside myself with anticipaition for my fave, Fozzie Bear. Order yours today, don't delay, operators are standing by. :embarrassed:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
The MR Animal thread has newer posts, but this group pic I'm about to share with you shows a bigger difference in my MR Gonzo, though Animal does have a new hat...

Here it is, enjoy!
:smile:
Anthony

Reevz1977

Reaction score
The MR Animal thread has newer posts, but this group pic I'm about to share with you shows a bigger difference in my MR Gonzo, though Animal does have a new hat...

Here it is, enjoy!
:smile:
Anthony
Thats well cool! I'm loving the hat and Gonzo's new get-up. How did you get Animals jaw to close that much?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I still need to buy Animal >_>

Anyway what size clothes does Gonzo wear? The suit is iconic and looks great and everything... but lord knows I wouldn't wanna stand around in a suit all day! I wanna get him some casual clothes lol.