Your Thoughts: The Star Wars Muppet Figures

Drtooth

Reaction score
Are the Star Wars Muppets still happening? The thread seems to have disappeared, and I'm wondering if we got "No way No how" as an answer.

beaker

Reaction score
Im still wondering about that. I saw all the Star Wars Disney figures at Disneyland in August, and while I dont really collect Disneyana, they sure looked cool.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that since these are reportedly intended to be in-park exclusives that Disney is taking its sweet time and staggering the release. Could be a month, could be year or could get shelved. I keep checking out action figure magazines - since they showed pictures of the Mickey & gang Star Wars figures last year. I'm certain once the near release they'll be featured in a little blurb. That's what I'm watching for. :search:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I found it strange too that the thread disappeared right when it is close for release(Spring-the next 3 months from March).Does Muppet Central know something about it being cancelled? They dont seem to have made an appearance at Toy Fair.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I was just at Disney-MG... I mean, HOLLYWOOD Studios last week. I couldn't find the Muppet figures anywhere, I'm starting to get curious, too.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am hoping to find out some news sometime next week.Stay tuned!

Drtooth

Reaction score
It'd be a great idea to actually do these and get them out there. Star Wars satires have become rediculously popular lately. A Spaceballs cartoon (which hopefully was only delayed by the strike), Robot Chicken, Family Guy, and Funimation Dubbing the Crayon Shin-Chan parody for Adult Swim.... It would be great to have an official Dirth Nader figure.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Fingers crossed, I should find something out within 24 hours.