1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: The Star Wars Muppet Figures

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

2. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

I like the Stitch/Yoda better, too.

And Donald as Darth Maul.... yikes!
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

So, these are sold in a box set for 13 bucks? Is there any way to get these online? these are just too dang cool to pass up. Sure, they aren't as well crafted as the Palisades ones were, but so what? Outside of those, nothing will ever have that quality again. But these are exciting and amazing. I'm so glad they follwed through with them.
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

There was talk that these could be available on line, but I dont know of anywhere yet.But you can always phone order direct from the Parks.Just ask to be put through to mail order.There is even a department called Deliverears.But dont ring till July.
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

6. muppetperson

They arent in the Parks yet.The pre order on ebay says a june 6 release, but I rang WDW and a lady says she thinks they arent coming out till next month, but the Star Wars weekends start from June 6, which is when previously they were supose to be ready, so who knows?
  7. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I like these figures and I think I'll be buying them, :):D
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I saw them featured in Toy Fare Magazine along with the other Disney ones. I'm not all that stoked about the box art, but I'm not a MIB collector so it really doesn't matter. Can't wait!:)
  9. Drtooth

SHeeze,.... people said the figures were bad? the box artwork is terrible.

Once these pop up online (I hope they do) I'll no doubt snaztch them up.

Of course, I'm guessing 30 bananas (what the auctioneer is charging) is a scalper price. What was it before? 15? 20?
  10. muppetperson

Some guy was charging around the $70 mark for a $13 item.
  11. Drtooth

On the internet, much like ticket holders, we call those scalpers.

Of course, ticket scalping is illegal. This is totally legitimate provided it's an authentic item, and they aren't scamming you.

I just want to know if you can order them direct from Disney. At least I can trust them.
  12. KermiClown

KermiClown Member

Muppet Star Wars figures now available at WDW

I swung by Disney's Hollywood Studios today (6/6/08), and the Muppet Star Wars figures are now available. The only store I saw them in was Wicket's Warehouse, the big Star Wars store back near Toy Story Mania. I imagine that Tatooine Traders has them as well, but it was too crowded to even walk into.
  13. muppetperson

That is strange because I have just rang WDW merchandise Gift services(407 3636200)
    and the lady said they still dont have them! But she did a wish list order and will be processed when they get them in, which could be at the end of the month when the Star Wars weekends is over.So I am getting the feeling that the mail order department is holding back on them till the Park attendees have had their pick.By the way, the price is a bit cheaper than the original $12.99. They are now $10.95!
  14. a_Mickey_Muppet

I just bought mine from ebay tonight with a "buy it now" for ONLY $18.00 plus S&H and that was an extra $9, so at least I have them now... :)
  15. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

I just called DeliverEars for Disneyland. They are not there yet. Gonna try ordering them directly from Disneyworld now. Don't want to resort to Ebay.
  16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I expect Ebayers to hike up the price some. As long as they are under $30 shipping included I wouldn't feel taken. It's kind of like a specialty shop premium. But I'll wait and see. I have to have these, but I don't have to have these now. ;)
  17. Ignohippo

Ignohippo Member

I may be going to DHS in the next couple of weeks if you want me to pick up a set...
  18. Stulz

Stulz Member

Wish List or eBay

Just called WDW as well, they said they don't have "Wicket's Warehouse" in their system so it must be a store set up just for the Star Wars Weekends. WDW phone ordering won't even know if they can sell them until a week or more after the Star Wars event is over at the end of June.
  19. muppetperson

I didnt want to risk the figures being sold out before it gets to the mail order department so I bought it on ebay.I left the wishlist order stay, so if they get them then it will be a bonus set to have loose.
  20. a_Mickey_Muppet

got mine in tonights mail.... VERY cool, there kinda bigger then i thought too! ;)