Favorite Sesame Street Skits 90's

tutter_fan

Reaction score
How about that one long skit where the count sleeps over at Ernie & Bert's house and the count's constant counting kept Ernie up, and Ernie walks by Bert, and the funny part is at the end when Ernie says: *forty three thousand (something something) SIX!* (faints)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think that one was from the 90's at all. Ernie was played by Jim Henson in that one.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
hmmm............... the one "Rap & count, Rap & Count" song with Count von Count, Kid & Play

Kiki

Reaction score
Ahh.. 90s SS, back when it used to be on twice a day- morning and arvo. I grew up with mid-late 90s Sesame Street, but I recall seeing a lot of sketches from the 80s and even the 70s which aired on the episodes. I really loved 90's SS, I enjoyed all of the sketches!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Ahh.. 90s SS, back when it used to be on twice a day- morning and arvo. I grew up with mid-late 90s Sesame Street, but I recall seeing a lot of sketches from the 80s and even the 70s which aired on the episodes. I really loved 90's SS, I enjoyed all of the sketches!
I agree. I grew up with them and rightly so I recckon some of them are timeless. Not to mention the inumerable 90s pop culture references.

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, what I love about SS is that it's always up with everything! In the 90's it had so many pop culture references, it had lots of parodies (eg. Mosterpiece Theatre, which began in the 80s) and even The Simpsons turned up, lol!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Yeah, what I love about SS is that it's always up with everything! In the 90's it had so many pop culture references, it had lots of parodies (eg. Mosterpiece Theatre, which began in the 80s) and even The Simpsons turned up, lol!
Oh yeah, Lol somewhere there is a picture of Grover holding a Simpsons picture.

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
C drives me crazy
Things that I remember
All Number segments
Pencil Box
space paint