Meet Leela, Sesame Street’s newest cast member

ISNorden

Reaction score
Judging by DTWolf's reference to a Leela character on "Dr. Who" (I'm not a fan, but my younger brother is)--if the new Leela's appearance on Sesame Street creates a generation gap, that'll be TV history repeating itself. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just don't really understand there being a gap. Why is this important? There are more the one Leela in the world. What it too you if you meet another one if you're older or young?:stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I really think this name talk is incredibly foolish. It's not like there haven't been countless television and movie characters with the same name. You're acting like this is blasphemy to have two characters share the same name. :smirk: I doubt anyone made this big of a deal when Bob the Builder was named comparing his name to Bob McGrath from Sesame. :wisdom:

Erine81981

Reaction score
This makes me think on how the show started off with just a few cast memebers and then they brought out several down the road over the years. So it's almost neat to see this. Maybe next year they'll bring out another cast member or several.

muppet baby

Reaction score
This makes me think on how the show started off with just a few cast memebers and then they brought out several down the road over the years. So it's almost neat to see this. Maybe next year they'll bring out another cast member or several.
I totally agree with u on that i am so happy about lea and hearing about the indian culter , i know some about it already but i can not get enough of it keke i am looking forword to trying some food from there someday .:wink: