1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Meet Leela, Sesame Street’s newest cast member

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Phillip, Mar 22, 2008.

1. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Judging by DTWolf's reference to a Leela character on "Dr. Who" (I'm not a fan, but my younger brother is)--if the new Leela's appearance on Sesame Street creates a generation gap, that'll be TV history repeating itself. :)
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I just don't really understand there being a gap. Why is this important? There are more the one Leela in the world. What it too you if you meet another one if you're older or young?:p
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I really think this name talk is incredibly foolish. It's not like there haven't been countless television and movie characters with the same name. You're acting like this is blasphemy to have two characters share the same name. :smirk: I doubt anyone made this big of a deal when Bob the Builder was named comparing his name to Bob McGrath from Sesame. :wisdom:
  4. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Leela looks so cute.
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

This makes me think on how the show started off with just a few cast memebers and then they brought out several down the road over the years. So it's almost neat to see this. Maybe next year they'll bring out another cast member or several.
  6. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I totally agree with u on that i am so happy about lea and hearing about the indian culter , i know some about it already but i can not get enough of it keke i am looking forword to trying some food from there someday .;)
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I have it! It's quite good!