The Videogame Thread

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
But currently I'm caught up in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii.
I just got Mario Kart Wii, but i havent played it yet, but i don't have brawl, yet i have played it. Kinda weird, huh?
It was so funny, when you do your wii age thing-y on Wii Sports, the first time i did it, i was 72 (and trust me, i'm not that old)!

Xerus

Reaction score
Back when I was a kid in the 80's, I was a huge fan of arcade games. Whenever I'd visit an arcade, I'd play my all time favorites...

Pengo, Q-bert, Super Pac Man, Donkey Kong, and Space Ace.

And I had loads of fun with my Colecovision with an Atari 2600 adapter so I could play my favorite games at home. :smile:

Then I started getting into Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Playstation, and Playstation 2. And I like the following computer games where you have to travel through strange lands and gather useful items. Toonstuck, Blazing Dragons, and the Curse of Monkey Island.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I've played an atari before, it was kind of fun. except for a little game called, ET! OMG, that was the (does his best Comic Book Guy inpression) Worst Game Ever.
Also, about kingdom hearts, have you ever wondered how they could get movies like Roger Rabbit in there. Just imagine, Sora fighting Judge Doom.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't think I've played that's pre-N64.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
In Retro games, I like Super Mario Bros and Sonic. Those were great trilogys. From Mario, even though it is totaly diffrent, I like Super Mario 2 best (AKA Doki Doki Panic in Japan). For Sonic, I also like the second one best. I just mastered the Dubug Code, and oh the fun I had that night.:big_grin:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
SONIC 2 RULES! ALL TIME BEST GAME EVER!

I also like Super Smash Bros. Brawl, even though I dont have it. I dont even own a wii, but I kick butt with kirby! Me and my cousins were playing it at their house and we were all playing as sonic, so there were 4 sonics on the screen at once and it got so confusing :eek: we were even playing it in sonics level

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I've played more computer games than video games in my life, but I'll throw those in.

I've mentioned this before, but one of my very favorite series is the King's Quest series.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Colbynfriends said:
Also, about kingdom hearts, have you ever wondered how they could get movies like Roger Rabbit in there. Just imagine, Sora fighting Judge Doom.
Ooh, that would be super awesome. I think (of course) a Muppet themed level would be incredible.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I think that too. I think it would be funny if Animal was a summon, and he beat up heartless with his drum sticks. I said this on another thread, but the level boss should be doc hopper, and kermit should get a keyblade too.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I think that too. I think it would be funny if Animal was a summon, and he beat up heartless with his drum sticks. I said this on another thread, but the level boss should be doc hopper, and kermit should get a keyblade too.
Heck yes, I could even see it working if for a little bit you lost both Donald and Goofy and Fozzie and Gonzo took their places. Kermit could totally be king of the Muppet universe and weild a keyblade. That would be SO sweet.