1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Videogame Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colbynfriends, May 7, 2008.

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Which version? The Japanese original or the American dub? Many of Bluth's films are up on YT & whether that's a bad thing or a good thing is up to you and the copyright holders of the films.

But back to videogames: What modern videogame have captured your fancy? For me, not many, but I've liked Need for Speed, as it allows you to create your own custom car & like for the Smackdown! (vs RAW) series as it's always allowed you to put practically anything in the game--with some edits--as a pro wrestler.
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Anybody have a DS?
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well, I know that platforms are making a big comeback so I'm really excited about that.

But I would like to see any version really.
  4. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I have one, I really haven't been playing it too much latley. I would play a lot of Pokemon, fun fun stuff.
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Look up "Little Nemo in Slumberland" on YT. You'll be sure to find something.
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Wow. I'm surprised people still like that stuff. :D
  7. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

It hasn't (Simpson's arcade game)? That is surprising.

I am not a fan of the Wii. It's too much work for a video game, I mean... it's a video game, it's supposed to make you lazy.
  8. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Wrong. They're supposed to entertain and build up hand-eye coordination.
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I think I'll watch it when I have the time.

But back on topic. Any good current games anybody is a fan of?
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

SMB Brawl. Crossover games are enjoyable to me, for some reason.
  11. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yes, as wwfpooh said, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is quite possibly the greatest game ever. I'm also a HUGE fan of Mario Kart Wii, which came out recently. Other than that I don't know (or really care :p) about any other good games... Though I've heard Grand Theft Auto III is pretty sweet.
  12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

GTA sort of died for me around Vice City.
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wish we had some of the same games so we could play each other on the Wi-fi network.
  14. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Okay, fine, but I can't eat Doritos while I'm waving a Wii controller, so I still stand by my statement. :)
  15. theprawncracker

Meh, I never really got into it, no real reason, just didn't find it fun. (That, and when it hit it's stride my parents would not have been okay with me getting an "M" rated game. :o :p )
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*shrugs* My parents were okay with it, for they knew that I knew that videogame violence shouldn't translate into real-life violence.
  17. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That's why there's a thing caused "pause". :D
  18. theprawncracker

*shrugs as well* My parents probably would've been fine with it, I just never bothered to ask. I didn't really care though, most of those games didn't appeal to me, and still don't really.
  19. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Each to their own. I find some violent games to be a good stress reliever.
  20. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Well what games do you have? Although like I said I haven't been playing a lot of it lately. Didn't you say you have Super Mario Bros, I have that as well, I already beaten it though