The Videogame Thread

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah, I really wanna see it!
Which version? The Japanese original or the American dub? Many of Bluth's films are up on YT & whether that's a bad thing or a good thing is up to you and the copyright holders of the films.

But back to videogames: What modern videogame have captured your fancy? For me, not many, but I've liked Need for Speed, as it allows you to create your own custom car & like for the Smackdown! (vs RAW) series as it's always allowed you to put practically anything in the game--with some edits--as a pro wrestler.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Which version? The Japanese original or the American dub? Many of Bluth's films are up on YT & whether that's a bad thing or a good thing is up to you and the copyright holders of the films.

But back to videogames: What modern videogame have captured your fancy? For me, not many, but I've liked Need for Speed, as it allows you to create your own custom car & like for the Smackdown! (vs RAW) series as it's always allowed you to put practically anything in the game--with some edits--as a pro wrestler.
Well, I know that platforms are making a big comeback so I'm really excited about that.

But I would like to see any version really.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But I would like to see any version really.
Look up "Little Nemo in Slumberland" on YT. You'll be sure to find something.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
You know, considering how a lot of the arcade classics became console available, I'm surprised that game has never been released console-wise.
It hasn't (Simpson's arcade game)? That is surprising.

I am not a fan of the Wii. It's too much work for a video game, I mean... it's a video game, it's supposed to make you lazy.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Look up "Little Nemo in Slumberland" on YT. You'll be sure to find something.
I think I'll watch it when I have the time.

But back on topic. Any good current games anybody is a fan of?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But back on topic. Any good current games anybody is a fan of?
SMB Brawl. Crossover games are enjoyable to me, for some reason.