1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Videogame Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colbynfriends, May 7, 2008.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

10.Rampage Through Time (PS1)
    9. Rayman (PS1)
    8. Nintendogs (DS)
    7. Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
    6. Simpsons Hit and Run (PS2)
    5. Mario Kart DS (DS)
    4. Spyro: Year of the Dragon (PS1)
    3. Super Mario 64 DS (DS)
    2. Guitar Hero I, II, III (PS2)
    1. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis)

Honorable Mention: Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles. While I perfer Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckes (thats what you get when you attach Sonic 3 to sonic and Knuckles) is fun, but only cause you play as knuckles, my favorite sonic character, and Tails' super form is cool with the birdies that attack for you.
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

As much as I like the blue blur and prefer him more than a certain plumber, I don't know if he should be ranked as #1.
  3. Sgt Floyd

thats just my opinion. there really isnt a right or wong #1 :)
  4. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I know. I was just messing with you, for if you think the blue blur deserves to be number one, then that's your choice. ^_^
  5. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

Man I love Zim!
  6. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

I was just playing STH2! Pulled out the Genesis a couple of days ago! I loved it, but hate the fact you can't save! I'll have to find a day to dedicate to it...
  7. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

my top ten
    10. Sonic the Hedghog 2
    9. Super Mario Bros. 3
    8. Jak and Daxter
    7. Ratchet and Clank
    6. Mario Kart Wii
    5. Sly Cooper 2
    4. Any Poke'mon Game
    3. Resident Evil 4
    2. Any Crash Bandicoot Game (except Crash Boom Bang)
    1. Any Kingdom Hearts Games

P.S. whoever conbined the two threads, Thank You
  8. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

10. Pokemon Yellow [back when Pikachu was in his own game and before the show really took over & began to start sucking the life out of the stations that supported it] (GBC & GBA)
    9. Super Punch Out! [I loved the original Tyson game, but the sequel was easier to master & much more enjoyable] (SNES)
    8. TMNT: Turtles in Time (SNES)
    7. Mortal Kombat Triology [the compilation of the first three games] (SNES, N64, & PS1)
    6. Street Fighter II: The World Warrior & Street Fighter II: Turbo [the original game & sequel that reinvented the street fighting genre of games] (SNES)
    5. Mario Kart (any version)
    4. Super Mario Brothers 2 & 3 (NES & ported to SNES & GBA Advance)
    3. Super Mario World (SNES)
    2. Sonic Mega Collection [a compilation of all of the blue blur's greatest original games] (PS2, X-Box, & GameCube)
    1. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 [RPG + Disney = Insant OWNage] (PS2, X-Box, & GameCube)
  9. Sgt Floyd

Nah, you dont need a day to dedicate to it, more like a few hours lol

I have Sonic Mega Collection Plus, so I can save it, lol. Dont really need to though. The worst is beating the last robotnik
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Agreed. Regardless, the game is fun.
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Love that game series!

I have that game and I love it! Been Wanting to play the sequel for X-box for some time.

I have that game and it's one of my all time favorite!

Yeah, I love super tails too. But it's too bad you didn't get to play the final boss with him, though.

Really love everything on you're lists. But have you played "Sonic Jam" for Sega CD? It's the first four or five sonic games and they had different difficulty levels of play. And there is even an option for a spin-dash on the original Sonic game witch makes it pretty useless as it becomes way to easy.
  12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

The blue blur kind of went past me once Sega CD hit, because I sort of knew that he on the downhill turn, because after CD came Saturn, then eventually Dreamcast, and now, Sega's just auctioning the blue blur off to any shmuck who'll take him. :(
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I liked some of he GBA and DS games with him.
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Those seemed like poor Genesis rip offs to me, personally.
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well I liked um, piticuaraly Sonic Rush. But I liked Sonic CD, though.
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Each to their own. I'm more of a classic, old-school Sonic fan (i.e. pre-Sonic Adventure).
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

me too. But those are pretty close to me anyway.
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I wonder what others continue to think in regards to what are the best games of all time?
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, me too.
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I say we wait then 'til others show up.