1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Videogame Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colbynfriends, May 7, 2008.

1. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

I'm thinking of getting a dreamcast. What games should I get other from the obvious (Seaman and Jet Grind). P.S. Don't tell me Sonic Adventure. I hate it! If it's like the second one. :grouchy:
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The second 2 were much better than the first. The first was almost unbeatable, especially due to the jumps in the sewer level. That was just rediculous. If you missed by just a little, you had to do the entire thing over again. It was such a poorly made game, too. Giving them the same play as the arcade games was a breakthrough. Maybe reptitive, but still fun to play, and not a frustraiting nightmare to get past the third level.
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Lot's of good games for that system. I like "Space Channel Five" myself.
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Agreed, I think I added it more for nostagia purposes, but after seeing SgtFloyd's list, I'm going to put Rampage for my 10 spot and change my list's ten and nine spots:
    Soul Reaver had really good and tight game play (lots of different moves too) and a unique story, plus it had great atmosphere.
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

"Soul Caliber" is also pretty good!
  6. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

I'm getting the fourth of the series! And I'm thinking of getting the second too...
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Cool! Anybody and fan of Tony Hawk Pro skater?
  8. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

Yes! I also Like the Tonk Hawk Underground games. So Fun
  9. Pork

Pork Active Member

Ok, who else has played the Atari 2600 game KaBoom? Fun game, very addictive.
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

KABOOOOOOOOM! I like kaboom. its on my atari game for ps2, lol

I like Dolphin too...

and speaking of dolphons, anyone ever play echo? I had one of them where you were going through this tube or something and this giant jellyfish thing grabbed you and threw you back down to the bottom. It scared me. I was like 4 or 5 or 6 or something. Echo is a freaky game, for a dolphon game, its kinda dark, from what I very very very vaguly remember
  11. Pork

Pork Active Member

I don't know whether I've played it or not. But is sounds very familiar. There was an Atari game called Octopus that had a giant octopus in it. Maybe that's what I'm thinking of.
  12. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

echo was a genesis game. i never did get pat the jellyfish, but again, I was really young

I found it! I had the sequel. I never played the first one

http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/GENESIS/ecco_2_tides_of_time/

If you look on the box picture, that brown looking jellyfish thing is what I could not get past. This thing was HUGE and it was scary. at least to a 4 year old

and apparently, its Ecco, not Echo. well, I was worng with the spelling, lol
  13. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

I have a 2600 so I may go ebaying. :D
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Indeed. All of the characters are compelling and in some sequels, you can finally create your own character!
  15. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Soul Calibur 3.
  17. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

Dang it! AT first I only wanted the original, the GameCube's second and the fourth, but now I want 3 as well! :batty:
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Well, I have three and two & the precursor (Soul Blade) and all rock!
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I remember this game! I like the Sega CD Version even though I never had one...
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

It was dark and hard to navigate from reviews I've read.