The Videogame Thread

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
If Disney and henson claborated, we could also have a Labyrinth, Fraggle Rock and Dark Crystal World. That would rock so hard, out loud even.

Just think of the possablities!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I personally enjoy the pre-Sonic Adventure originally-made-for-the-SEGA-Genesis Sonic games, the first three Mario games, the main two classic games from the CAPCOM-made Street Fighter franchise (The World Warrior & Turbo), & the first few Mortal Kombat games, all before the former games became shells of what they once were and the latter two became convoluted and full of shoddy sequels and remakes.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I really like the game Ninja Turtles In time! But the Arcade one was hard because the Owners put in on a difficult setting on the weekends in ordered to boost profits. But it's one of those games with many levels of difficulty.:stick_out_tongue:

Back when I was a kid in the 80's, I was a huge fan of arcade games. Whenever I'd visit an arcade, I'd play my all time favorites...

Pengo, Q-bert, Super Pac Man, Donkey Kong, and Space Ace.
I had a friend with a Atari 2600 and it was a lot of fun. But I had my brother had all those games you names on Commodore 64, witch was a gaming machine.

In Retro games, I like Super Mario Bros and Sonic. Those were great trilogys. From Mario, even though it is totaly diffrent, I like Super Mario 2 best (AKA Doki Doki Panic in Japan). For Sonic, I also like the second one best. I just mastered the Dubug Code, and oh the fun I had that night.:big_grin:
I like Mario three the best of all of them. And I think Sonic The Hedgehog three and Knuckles was the best in the series. Oh I remember the D-bug codes. Really easy with a Game Genie. I also love the say waler codes in the first two Sonic games.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
One game I really love is Little Nemo! CAPCOM used to make the best games!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Anyone else love the simpsons arcade game? Man it was hard, but when you had 4 people crammed in front of that thing playing it was so much fun. By yourself its just impossible. Those boss battles were evil!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm a huge gamer. Some of my closest MC friends recently got an e-mail from me stating I would be away from the forums for a few days due to the release of Grand Theft Auto IV. But whether it's classic or next gen, I'm all about gaming.

I've asked before, but I guess this is a good place to ask again if anyone has an Xbox 360 and a Live account? Hit me up if you do: Ballington3000

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh man I totally want to play Super Smash Bros Brawl, but right now I don't own a Wii and I'm trying to save some money, so I don't think I'll own one soon. So right now I just mainly play my Gamecube with Super Smash Bros Melee, still loving this game. I play as Peach, some people have laughed at that (cause I'm a guy) until they play me, :smile: .