The Videogame Thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Right now I'm obsessed with Br Ratchet and Clank Tools
Love that game series!

My top ten... of the moment:
6. Jet Grind Radio (Dreamcast)
I have that game and I love it! Been Wanting to play the sequel for X-box for some time.

4. Spyro: Year of the Dragon (PS1)
I have that game and it's one of my all time favorite!

Honorable Mention: Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles. While I prefer Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckes (thats what you get when you attach Sonic 3 to sonic and Knuckles) is fun, but only cause you play as knuckles, my favorite sonic character, and Tails' super form is cool with the birdies that attack for you.
Yeah, I love super tails too. But it's too bad you didn't get to play the final boss with him, though.

2. Sonic Mega Collection [a compilation of all of the blue blur's greatest original games] (PS2, X-Box, & GameCube)
Really love everything on you're lists. But have you played "Sonic Jam" for Sega CD? It's the first four or five sonic games and they had different difficulty levels of play. And there is even an option for a spin-dash on the original Sonic game witch makes it pretty useless as it becomes way to easy.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Really love everything on you're lists. But have you played "Sonic Jam" for Sega CD?
The blue blur kind of went past me once Sega CD hit, because I sort of knew that he on the downhill turn, because after CD came Saturn, then eventually Dreamcast, and now, Sega's just auctioning the blue blur off to any shmuck who'll take him. :frown:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The blue blur kind of went past me once Sega CD hit, because I sort of knew that he on the downhill turn, because after CD came Saturn, then eventually Dreamcast, and now, Sega's just auctioning the blue blur off to any shmuck who'll take him. :frown:
I liked some of he GBA and DS games with him.