The Videogame Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have never found a good N64 one could ya give me a link?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I found some video game emulators for the computer that are pretty cool. I found ones for Sega, NES, SNES, Gameboy, and N64.
I have the NES and SNES emulators, but it's just not the same. I suppose I could stick with that until a future date.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You can get a lot of classic SNES NES and Seaga games when you get a wii.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Anybody else hear about the new Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Bros games coming out on the Wii? :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Anybody else hear about the new Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Bros games coming out on the Wii? :smile:
They both look amazing--Galaxy 2 especially! I absolutely ADORE the first Galaxy and never expected a sequel, but I'm not at all complaining about them making one.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii looks excellent as well--good old classic fun! :insatiable:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score

New Super Mario Bros. Wii looks excellent as well--good old classic fun! :insatiable:
Yeah, four people playing Super Mario looks SUPER fun :big_grin: Can you imagine four people defeating Bowser at once? :big_grin: Trouble is I know no gamers around here so the multi-player wouldn't really be used by me, I suppose :stick_out_tongue:

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
Last year I got a FC Twin system that you can play NES and SNES games on. I love it, and have been happily seeking out and buying the games I used to love playing at my cousin's or friend's houses when I was a kid .

I'm a crappy gamer, but I still have a blast playing the games.

I'm also a huge fan of the Star Wars: Dark Forces/Jedi Knight PC games!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Yeah, I've been looking at those NES/SNES combo things on Ebay. Thinking of getting one then stocking up my collection all over again :smile: Trouble is I can't remember ALL the names of the games I used to have. And some are probably pretty rare/expensive now :frown: