The Videogame Thread

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
This past week, I tried Resident Evil 4 for the Wii. Its not that bad. Takes time to get used to the wii controls, but its as fun as ever.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I have a Metroid cartridge for SNES.

I think the Back to The Future II and III for NES is one of the worst games I've ever seen.

My brother always plays Smash Bros. with a Game Cube controller. He says it works better form him. Anybody else do this?
I do. I guess most pokemon fans have heard about HG and SS remakes of Gold and Silver that may be coming to America in 2010.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think the Back to The Future II and III for NES is one of the worst games I've ever seen.
LJN, man... terrible company that made so many horrendous games. Both Back to the Future games were total garbage. I've played worse... but total garbage. I once played the Japanese Super BTTF 2 game, and there's some annoying boss that I literally have been working on for over a half hour before I said, "This is impossible"... he wouldn't die no matter how many times I hit him. That was enough of that... and it was STILL better than BTTF II and III... and even the first one.

muppets2

Reaction score
I have a Metroid cartridge for SNES.

My brother always plays Smash Bros. with a Game Cube controller. He says it works better form him. Anybody else do this?
Yes! the wii remote for smash bros is too hard to operate

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Hey there, I gotta quick question. If/when you all go to second hand stores, or flea markets, how much do Nintendo 64 games cost? I just recently aquired an N64 w/ controllers n' hookups. I wanted to see how much games usally cost. Thanks. :big_grin:

muppets2

Reaction score
well on ebay there about (7-15 dollars)

but at specialty game stores there like 25 dollars
hope this helped

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Hey there, I gotta quick question. If/when you all go to second hand stores, or flea markets, how much do Nintendo 64 games cost? I just recently aquired an N64 w/ controllers n' hookups. I wanted to see how much games usally cost. Thanks. :big_grin:
The most expensive games are Mario Kart 64... which run $25-$30... and Mario 64 which runs $15-$25.

Both are excellent games... and a must in your collection.

I also enjoy Smash Bros. (its a fighting game staring Nintendo characters like the Mario bros, Link, Pokemon and Donkey Kong etc.) And Bomberman 64.

Online in ebay you'll find good prices, and i've also bought from sellers on Amazon. Thats good when you cant find something you like listed as NEW. Alot of ebay is used... but there are alot listed as NEW or like new.

Xerus

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just came back from a trip to New Hampshire and I visited the most amazing video arcade ever. Funspot. I learned about it from the movie, The King of Kong, A Fistful of Quarters. It had all my favorite 80's games from when I was a kid. There was Pengo, Q-bert's Qubes, Kangaroo, Space Ace, Dragon's Lair, Venture, Mouse Trap, Vanguard, Pac Man, Donkey Kong, and games I thought I would never see again in my life.

http://www.funspotnh.com/

Lately when I go to sleep, I usually have dreams that I'd run into an arcade with my old favorites. Now I actually got to experience my dream for real! Thank you, Lord! :smile:

muppets2

Reaction score
thats awesome!(i wonder why it is in new hampshire?)

Xerus

Reaction score
thats awesome!(i wonder why it is in new hampshire?)
I don't know why either. But New Hampshire sure was a beautiful state to visit. Lots of mountains and lakes and resorts. I'm glad I got to visit New Hampshire as well as checking out the best arcade in the world. :smile: