What movie are you planning on, going to see?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
One movie I am not planning on seeing is the new Star Trek movie. It just doesn't look like a Star Trek movie to me.

Pork

Reaction score
There's a new Star Trek movie?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Saw Wolverine yesterday. It was okay though I was getting a little bored with it. Plus I feel the same way with others that it just showed to many new characters in the film.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I now see what you mean about Stark Trek movie, ryhoyarbie . Yuck! :stick_out_tongue:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I now see what you mean about Stark Trek movie, ryhoyarbie . Yuck! :stick_out_tongue:
So the previews don't make you want to see the new Star Trek movie?

Funny, all the people who don't like Star Trek want to see this new film even though they've never seen a Star Trek movie or episode. Something's not right here.....

JJandJanice

Reaction score
So the previews don't make you want to see the new Star Trek movie?

Funny, all the people who don't like Star Trek want to see this new film even though they've never seen a Star Trek movie or episode. Something's not right here.....
You know I notice that as well, that is odd, isn't it. I'm not planning on seeing it anytime soon, but I was never a huge Star Trek fan myself.

I thinking Disney's Earth looks great, but I want to see almost all Disney movies minus Hanna Montana.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
You know I notice that as well, that is odd, isn't it. I'm not planning on seeing it anytime soon, but I was never a huge Star Trek fan myself.

I thinking Disney's Earth looks great, but I want to see almost all Disney movies minus Hanna Montana.
I really don't know why all of these people want to see the movie either, even though they've never seen one trek movie or episode. Makes me wonder why the new movie seems appealing to those newer people and the other movies didn't.