1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What movie are you planning on, going to see?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ilikemuppets, May 26, 2008.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I saw Night at the Museum and I thought it was good for a sequel. And I do not recal any muppet (moving or in a case) other than Oscar in the movie, but honestly I wasnt really looking

My dad wants to see Up, and since he feels stupid going by himself, I guess I'm probably going to see it. I dunno, it looks like it could be cute...
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah! Rally want to see up, myself!
  3. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Up looks kind of funny. i dunno. i havent even cared about movies lately. it kinda been, oh another new movie, wow. and im so sick of all the freakin disney channel movies.
  4. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I saw UP today! VERY cute movie. Lots of funny bits, but be forewarned - it is not all funny. It was quite sad as well.
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Again, I'm waiting to see Up in 3-D, Night at the Museum and all that other stuff I can see at cheaper or dollar theaters... but something that big needs to be seen somewhere good. I really wish that Pixar made some deal with Imax and they'd show those films there....

I really want to start up an Up thread once I see it. I think Pixar is a studio that has made more great movies than not. In fact, the only movies that I didn't think were their best were Bug's Life and Cars... and I thought those were amazing as well. I also plan on seeing Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3-D when they're released... but TS1 seems so humble compared to all their later works... look at Wall*e. That was a huge scope film... it was so ambitious. No dialogue for at least a half hour of a movie? Something that's truly inconceivable. When Disney made that dreadfully dull Dinosaur movie, they added dialogue in at the last minute... and it really had that quality.
  6. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I would like to see Pixar's UP.
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

8. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...AWESOME! ! ! That is SUCH a cool teaser and has made me SO excited for that movie! I can't believe it's really coming out next summer. That is SO exciting. Thanks for sharing that link, Will!
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, I think it's cool too! It's too funny!:zany: Looks good, can't wait!
  10. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

11. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Yeah Monsters vs Aliens is a good movie. I actually have yet to see Kung Fu Panda, but I really need to and I'll be sure to check out "Over the Hedge" too.

Right now the only movie that comes to mind as far as really wanting to see it Disney Pixar's Up, which I know I've mention a few times, but it's just looks great.
  12. Pork

Pork Active Member

Just saw the trailer for "UP", It looks really good, I'd love to see it some time soon.
  13. GOONZOTHECRUDE

GOONZOTHECRUDE New Member

Nothing out there worth paying $8.00 to see but if Horrorfest comes around and has something worth seeing I might go to that.
  14. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

imagine that looks good. i just saw a preview for it today
  15. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

I want to see Taking WoodStock, not to sure when it comes out though
  16. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I saw Ponyo last night, here's my review:
  17. Libba Yuki

Libba Yuki Member

I'm planning on seeing The Wolfman, Dorian Gray, and Shutter Island when they come out.
  18. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

These are the movies I want to go see- that are out now:
    Taking Woodstock, Gi Joe, and the new Quentin Tarantino movie.
    ~~
    Movies I want to see that's not out:
    A Christamas Carol(Nov.6,09),
    Where the wild Things Are(Oct.16,09)
    ZombieLand(Oct.2,09)
    The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus(the last Heath Ledger) (Sep.25,09)
    Sherlock Holmes(Dec. 25,09)
    ///////
    That is the list of movies I plan on seeing. :)
  19. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i rully wanna see taking woodstock, but it's rated R. there isnt rully too much that i can see. most movies now are rated are. i havent seen a new PG rated movie in a while. and there are a couple PG-13 movies, but none interest me too much.
  20. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member