What movie are you planning on, going to see?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I've got Benijamen Button on my iPhone, going to watch it soon. I'm wanting to see "UP" by Disney/Pixar.

That sounds like a fun movie to watch.

Gerbert

Reaction score
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2 Definately I Saw Oscar, Kermit, Yoda, Darth Vader, Bert And Ernie In The New Commercial That Just Aired Today.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2 Definately I Saw Oscar, Kermit, Yoda, Darth Vader, Bert And Ernie In The New Commercial That Just Aired Today.
Wow I only saw Darth Vader, I would love to see those Muppets.

It's hard to believe that Disney would let Kermit in that movie though, :confused:.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to watching Angels and Demons, and also Night in the Muse 2. That is gunna be a HUGE movie.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I know he did in something, I don't get out much.
By any chance are you thinking of Tony Shark aka Iron Man making a cameo in the last Hulk movie :confused:, that's in order to set up the "Hulk Buster Iron Man"

Pork

Reaction score
Is Coraline showing in Australian Cinemas yet...or did I totally miss it. I thought it was coming out early may?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I seriously wasn't going to put any stock into seeing Night at the Museum 2... I didn't bother seeing the first one, even though I love Robin Williams...but seeing a sequence with Oscar and Darth Vader, how can I refuse? Personally, I'd rather save up and see Up in 3-D (I rarely get to see a movie in 3-D since it's like, 4 bucks extra at an expensive theater), but I'm gonna make it appoint to see it, even if it's at a dollar theater's mid-day matinee.