MuppetCast care package

BEAR

Reaction score
Well every one ihas there own stuff they got to do and what not.
True. I'm a pretty busy guy, myself, but I can find a little bit of time out of my day for a good cause.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, I'm in!
:big_grin: Pepper, I love your idea! Unlike you though, I can't think of anything that says "New York," but is at the same time practical. Oh well, like Bryan, it'll give me something to think about!
Steve, will you be PMing us your mailing address, or are you going to mention it on the show, or...

BEAR

Reaction score
Alright, I'm in!
:big_grin: Pepper, I love your idea! Unlike you though, I can't think of anything that says "New York," but is at the same time practical. Oh well, like Bryan, it'll give me something to think about!
Steve, will you be PMing us your mailing address, or are you going to mention it on the show, or...
Kate, what about those "I (heart) New York" t-shirts?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well ya see Bryan,
:embarrassed: that's the kinda thing I was trying to avoid. I guess just about every developed area of the world has this problem, but I feel like New York is the land of cultural cheerleading, if you know what I mean. We're full of Empire State Building travel mugs, World Trade Center t-shirts, and New York pride baseball caps. I was looking for something a bit more practical. I was thinking maybe some homemade jelly from a farm stand, or maybe a picture of scenery to remind them of home.
:smile: Thanks for thinking of me though Bry!

Erine81981

Reaction score
This is what i've done so far. I've recorded (i think) nine episodes of Fraggle Rock and two Sesame Street episodes. Now i get some Muppet Show stuff on there too. So that's my next part of this DVD. Then i'll be sending some pecans from my home land of Pecan Trees. Since we have several in our yard. Then i'll also be sending this thing that happens every year in March. It's called the "Sweetwater Rattle Snake Round Up" brochure. (don't know if i spelled that right.

Also i'll be sending some Muppet/Fraggle/Sesame music too. Figures that need some cheering on over there.

BEAR

Reaction score
Well ya see Bryan,
:embarrassed: that's the kinda thing I was trying to avoid. I guess just about every developed area of the world has this problem, but I feel like New York is the land of cultural cheerleading, if you know what I mean. We're full of Empire State Building travel mugs, World Trade Center t-shirts, and New York pride baseball caps. I was looking for something a bit more practical. I was thinking maybe some homemade jelly from a farm stand, or maybe a picture of scenery to remind them of home.
:smile: Thanks for thinking of me though Bry!

How about this... since they are not only Muppet fans but also Disney fans, you could send some sort of thing from one of the Disney Broadway musicals. I dunno. Just a thought, but I understand what you're getting at.

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm gonna do a little work on this sometime in the next couple days.

Brooklyn

Reaction score
Hey Double SS, I have an idea for a guest for the podcast, just asking him if he would be willing to do it. Will email you soon...