What is the one thing that was talked about in the series...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Considering you--and most of your readers--are children of the 80's (who are now adults)--that's no surprise.

Foodie

Reaction score
Well, as far as writing fanfic goes I figured out Boober's and Mokey's (Mokey's is a bit easier becuase she is the oldest of them all, so it was a normal everyday move out thingie) and Wembley's (which is so sad, not the Boober's isn't ten times worst since he remembers but oh, poor little Wembley!..No wonder he's unsure of everything...)
But I will save it all for my Fraggle Babies idea :excited:
Fun. Don't get too morbid though. Fraggles are supposed to be carefree and happy & stuff. :smirk:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Fun. Don't get too morbid though. Fraggles are supposed to be carefree and happy & stuff. :smirk:
Don't worry Foodie. I can vouch for Becky in saying that rarely is any of her work morbid. Granted it could be sad (ex: Cantus dying), but sadness is a part of life.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I won't say my ideas are morbid..just realistic. And while fraggles do handle everything with happiness (at least, most types of fraggles) they do so though some very serious times I think..Any of season 4 shows this :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Agreed. Even the most happy of shows have sadness within them.

Redsonga

Reaction score
The only story I'm writing that I can truly call morbid is maybe Boober's, but it is that way for a reason, not for the sake of being gross or 'emo'.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Agreed. Plus, it befits Boober's personality, anyhow.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Agreed. Plus, it befits Boober's personality, anyhow.
I think so, most of all when the show said "every fraggle is happy by nature" and then you had Boober with his Sidebottom but they never answered the 'why' of the whole thing IMHO...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I suggest that Sidebottom was Boober until something caused him to become as he is now.