Redsonga's Fanfic Ideas

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's alright. Stories may need sadness to balance out happy, just as bad balances good...or something.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Since this is just my idea bucket, I decided to add this one, who knows if it will ever be a real story but I might as well save it here for safe keeping:

Where The Wild Wind's Blowing
When time begins to take its toll on the great gorg race Jr. Gorg goes to find the one thing that can restore it... in Outer Space! When he does not return the fraggle race in turn begins to fade..and they must send their bravest and brightest to rescue him...(Set after the flash forward scene in Midnight Place)

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I personally think a new Christmas story, or a Fraggle Babies story, would be really fun to read :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I personally think a new Christmas story, or a Fraggle Babies story, would be really fun to read :smile:
Fraggle Babies is probably what I am going to work on next, I have a story about Wembley's first meeting with the rest, and a story about Red losing her nightlight all planned..they will probably all be short easy reader sort of stories in the series, like bedtime stories :smile: