Redsonga's Fanfic Ideas

Redsonga

Reaction score
No... Though the joke of him being such was made on Family Guy. He's just not that kind of vampire. He does have other qualities that are vampiric in nature, just not that 1.
Hope this helps. :batty:
Oh, Family Guy always does things the wrong way though:coy:. If I did it it would be with respect to the Count, maybe a short story for Halloween...Sort of a physiological study :wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Everything Seems to Sing is coming along fine in the planning stages, it is fun fleshing out the minstrels :smile:. The next part of Black Snow is almost typed up :smile:.
It's funny how all three of my stories really want to tie together on some level...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And like your previous one, this will probably be a well-written peice. ^_^

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm not sure how much focus to put on Mokey and Cantus's pasts in To Sing...
Would it be too boring to everyone if the main focus is on their pasts driving their feelings in the present? Even Brio wants to sing an long ballad *lol* :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
For this reader, no. But then again, I've always loved ballad-esque musicals. XD

Redsonga

Reaction score
For this reader, no. But then again, I've always loved ballad-esque musicals. XD
*lol* Well, at least I'll have one reader for sure :smile:. This story is going to be very musical with silly creature songs..but for a good reason:excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*lol* Well, at least I'll have one reader for sure :smile:. This story is going to be very musical with silly creature songs..but for a good reason:excited:
Such as moving the story along.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Of course. XD
Well, there is another reason, but it is tied deeply into the plot...

In the meantime, here is something for everyone to talk about:
What recipes would you like to see the Swedish Chef make?
And what should the first secret ingredient be?
I already know one of the first ones is going to be butter (for certain reasons :wink: )

Ideas:
Blowfish
Beef
Pork (OMG)
Naga Jolokia Pepper