Redsonga's Fanfic Ideas

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It would fit him I guess *lol*
But X-Mas Boober background story posting in June? Yes? No? :sympathy: Would anyone be interested?
Like I said before, I would be interested. The question comes in as to if the others would be as interested as I about a "Boober's past" fanfic.

Redsonga

Reaction score
There are at least two other Boober fans here that I can see, I don't think they would mind reading a fic that gives the reason Boober is who he is more depth :smile:. Even if my ideas are a little..sad :frown:.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... If you feel strongly about the Boober story, then post it. Christmas in June? Sure, why not? After all, my own MFG story was posted in the summer months of July and August. Go ahead and post! Um, if you want to that is.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hi... If you feel strongly about the Boober story, then post it. Christmas in June? Sure, why not? After all, my own MFG story was posted in the summer months of July and August. Go ahead and post! Um, if you want to that is.
Hee, I always feel strongly about any story I feel is worth writing :wink:. Okay then, I will post it...
The more I think about a past for Boober, the more everything starts to make sense about him...
I guess I could just say that even if it was not set around that time, Boober's story as I see it still has the soul of a Christmas story :smile:. *adds line to author's note to show she is not just crazy posting it in June:coy:* I think I will try to start to post it ether this weekend or on monday....

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But Christmas-like values of being kind to others should be an all-around thing, IMHO.

Redsonga

Reaction score
But Christmas-like values of being kind to others should be an all-around thing, IMHO.
It should :smile:. I had one person on another forum say I should put off posting a Christmas themed story for six months until it was perfect because no one would visit a fanfic to read it twice in a year and I said they don't know this fandom that well :wink:.
I think, of all fanfic, FR and muppet fics seem to have true staying power past just when they are posted:excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I've decided the that final version of the title will be Those Of The Black Snow Look for it to start being posted tonight :3! *goes back to fiddling with Boober's backstory*

Redsonga

Reaction score
I decided I might start writing Everything Seems to Sing my Mokey/Cantus story, as I am writing Black Snow since Snow is not going to be as long as Midnight Place. I doodled some pretty Mokey's dairy chapter headers this weekend I can't wait to use...

Speaking of fanfic ideas, has there ever been a fic where The Count is an actual blood drinking vampire before? The idea just hit me, because I have always been a vampire writer before anything else ...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Though the joke of him being such was made on Family Guy. He's just not that kind of vampire. He does have other qualities that are vampiric in nature, just not that 1.
Hope this helps. :batty: