Redsonga's Fanfic Ideas

Redsonga

Reaction score
I was wondering, would you rather I write the next Fraggle fic or would you like to see my Robin idea?:smile: I have been turning the Robin idea over in my mind lately...
I don't think it will be even half as long as Midnight Place...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Whichever you decide to post would be best. Trying to get my own ideas in order.

vaati64

Reaction score
I think you should go ahead with the fraggle idea. but then again, thats just my opinion:smile:

Rose

Reaction score
I'm for the Mokey and Cantus fic myself but I always liked Cantus anyway and the Fraggles more than anything well that and the JHH which didn't get mentioned. But yeah what RedPiggy said go with that ever grabbs your interest the most.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*adds idea to bucket 'o fics*

Those Of The Black Eyed Snow (working title)
When another Festival of the Bells comes to Fraggle Rock, Boober is suddenly forced face to face with his past..A past that he has tried very hard since childhood to forget...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Regarding the choice for a fanfic, go with what Majory told Goldie by going with the voice of your heart that is loudest.

Redsonga

Reaction score
As far as that goes my Boober backstory idea sort of bit me on the foot, since I need to see Mirror Mirror before I can even start my Mokey/Cantus fic...

My trouble is it is defiantly a Festival of the Bells or X-Mas season type story, but it is the middle of June ! :stick_out_tongue: So I am not sure weather to write it and keep it to myself or post it out of season-.- It is, as fraggle stories go, very bittersweet and angsty....

Working Timeline
Fraggle Babies
Fraggle Rock series
Those Of The Black Eyed Snow
Everything Seems to Sing
Song Of a Midnight Place

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It is, as fraggle stories go, very bittersweet and angsty....
Just like Boober himself is a one-of-a-kind Fraggle in a world where each personality is different, but each Fraggle loves to dance, sing, and have fun, whereas Boober has SideBottom for those activities.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Just like Boober himself is a one-of-a-kind Fraggle in a world where each personality is different, but each Fraggle loves to dance, sing, and have fun, whereas Boober has SideBottom for those activities.
It would fit him I guess *lol*
But X-Mas Boober background story posting in June? Yes? No? :sympathy: Would anyone be interested?