Are these the new Fraggle puppets for the movie?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Other than the fact this guy's as funny as a stomache virus, the Fraggle Film was in preprepreproduction before Jason Segel even went to JHC to find out Disney owns them... let alone working on the film.
Hopefully, the film is done right, for I don't want the Fraggle message and the character relationships to be cast aside for an attempt at being "hip".

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hopefully, the film is done right, for I don't want the Fraggle message and the character relationships to be cast aside for an attempt at being "hip".
Which seems to be the way movies are going lately:sympathy:...
Golly, they need a Boober icon for sad :embarrassed:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Whoa! Whoa! I actually liked the Underdog film... I own it n watch it here n there... and still enjoy it...

... and no i'm not 10 yrs old

Redsonga

Reaction score
You had to bring that up. XD
*twich,twich* Make the bad rockman go away:eek:...
I loved him in the first one to *hugs the rockbiter* but it just goes to show how a bad movie can take something wonderful and make it the worst part of a film :frown:. I hope they don't do something like that to Sprocket...I will cry ;.;

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*twich,twich* Make the bad rockman go away:eek:...
I loved him in the first one to *hugs the rockbiter* but it just goes to show how a bad movie can take something wonderful and make it the worst part of a film :frown:. I hope they don't do something like that to Sprocket...I will cry ;.;
Another question that is to be posed is when the film would take place, for if it is before the Fraggles met Doc, it wouldn't work, because not of the Fraggles--even "Travelling" Matt--didn't venture into our world until the start of the series & it wouldn't work if Doc wasn't present (and played by Parks [who may not be with us anymore]), because without Doc, Sprocket has no reason to appear, as Doc is Sprocket's master. I mean, it'd be weird seeing Sprocket without Doc beside him, would it not?

Redsonga

Reaction score
(and played by Parks [who may not be with us anymore]), because without Doc, Sprocket has no reason to appear, as Doc is Sprocket's master. I mean, it'd be weird seeing Sprocket without Doc beside him, would it not?
He's alive :smile:. But they might give Sprocket a teenage owner and act like Doc was never around..which be weird, because that is like acting like the series didn't happen or it happened differently...ack, which would mean they might act like Uncle Matt just started exploring Outter Space and all the group is interested in is going after him and...No no no, my writers mind just filled in the blanks and it would be nothing good at all..But I can see a writer who says they are staying true to the series writing something like that and then saying 'gee, it's great, it has all the characters and settings in it see? How could you not like it!"

Foo :stick_out_tongue:. I think my Midnight Place would even make a better movie :stick_out_tongue: