Muppet Master Replicas

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi Reevz1977, I live in Cheadle about 10 miles from Stoke
Crikey, what a small world. I work as an Illustrator for JCB in Rocester - just down the road from Cheadle and live in Ashbourne which is only a stones throw away - look out of your window now, can you see me waving?:wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Discounted Muppets

With four muppet characters produced by Master Replicas, does anyone know if they are selling well.
Master Replicas are currently offering 10% off Gonzo and Animal.
A sign that they are trying to boost sales, so sales arent going that well if they need to discount them.:frown:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Master Replicas are currently offering 10% off Gonzo and Animal.
A sign that they are trying to boost sales, so sales arent going that well if they need to discount them.:frown:

Not true...MR always has sales on there stuff. Doesn't mean that they are not selling that well.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Not true...MR always has sales on there stuff. Doesn't mean that they are not selling that well.
I agree with that. If it were 25% off or more I'd be concerned, but it appears to be an average sale to me. MRs prices are sometimes more inflated than other companies selling their items. Also maybe they're looking to see if a slightly decreased price point increases sales. :smile:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
DisneyStore.com still has Gonzo cheaper than the MR 10% off price. If you watch their ads long enough, you can get him when they have free shipping or greatly reduced shipping.

Plus, MR collectors society members have always been offered the 10% off price.

:stick_out_tongue: