Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Don't know why they can't seen to create a decent Piggy when the builders back then did such terrific work.
Jim and Frank were overseeing production, probably, back then. With the Muppet master gone & Frank pretty much directing, things have sure changed.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
This is better than nothing, but, I don't know, I can't get excited about it.

kuzeh

Reaction score
Wow... this are...somewhat interesting news...
I haven't read all the posts, and I'm sure more people share my feelings.

I really want to be excited about this, but I hate the fact that the Muppets are being reduced to this with a bunch of talentless brat hacks...I don't think I can stand watching it.
Having to stand Beyonce on MWO was hard enough ...but this? no way!

I hate what Disney has done to these guys...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok...I still do not understand why you people think...how you can think...that these 'child stars' to children, for children, and child-HACK stars. They have worked hard to get where they are. If they were piles-of-crap then parents and children wouldn't like them. What on earth gives us people who have gone nowhere and done nothing and who are known by no-one the right to slander them so?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Is this a one time thing, or is this actually going to be a weekly show? Just so I'm clear.

kuzeh

Reaction score
Uh...that wasn't Beyonce..
Ha ha ha... that's right, what's her name then?

Just goes to show you how disposable these people are.:sleep:
No kidding...

Ok...I still do not understand why you people think...how you can think...that these 'child stars' to children, for children, and child-HACK stars. They have worked hard to get where they are. If they were piles-of-crap then parents and children wouldn't like them. What on earth gives us people who have gone nowhere and done nothing and who are known by no-one the right to slander them so?
Popular =/= Good
Just because Britney sold millions of records it doesn't make her less of a plastic/prefabricated product.
This "child" stars are accepted because they entertain kids without making them actually think... just make them conformist sheeps.
No offense, but just because you're unknown to the public eye, doesn't mean that we all are a bunch of nobodies...
So, for me this is a huge step backwards for the Muppets, they use to hang around with real talents...but nowadays seems like just because they are kids, they need to swallow this pathetic "artists"....
Sorry, I made my pont, that's it, moving on.
Rant off!
:smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.