Official Season 39 Press Kit

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seems Sesame Street has it's own channel on youtube. You can't access it, but you can access the videos. And if you're still having trouble watching them on the official site, you can see some of the clips there.

Here's Murray had a little Lamb

I dunno... I think these are really cute.

BEAR

Reaction score
Looks like it might be a fun season. The new Ernie and Bert show looks interesting too!

ISNorden

Reaction score
Oh great! Glad that have an official channel on there now!
Now I'm worried that they might start complaining about all the old clips fans have posted...and getting a lot of users' accounts pulled in the process. :eek:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Now I'm worried that they might start complaining about all the old clips fans have posted...and getting a lot of users' accounts pulled in the process. :eek:
I don't think that'll happen. Remember, they got the idea for their video site from YouTube.

Drtooth

Reaction score
\

Hmmmn! They had their channel for 2 YEARS! And the only times SS clip uploaders were suspended was over the Noggin logo or various other non-SS related things. Wattamack was banned twice because of the Village People.

And a LOT of partner videoes from official sources co-exist with the unofficial loaders. Warners has their own page, and yet, people keep uploading Batman cartoons.