Fraggle Rock Panel at Comic Con 2008

wwfpooh

Reaction score
There are a lot of existing collectors who will want that over the complete set and might not havw the budget for it.
Indeed. The complete will probably top--or be near--$100 alone.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Indeed. The complete will probably top--or be near--$100 alone.
The complete is about 140 something. And if you take into account there's 4 volumes and they each cost 40+, you wind up saving money buying them together.

And, let's not forget, that's the SRP... it could be even cheaper in certain stores.

I just hope they come with the same paper extras the other collections had. I'd hate to buy them all just for the reproductions.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Those videos are awesome & it is awesome to know that Karen still can perform Red as brillantly as she did when the character first aired.

Luke

Reaction score
Those videos are awesome & it is awesome to know that Karen still can perform Red as brillantly as she did when the character first aired.
Indeed, its great to see that it comes just as naturally after all these years.

zns

Reaction score
Team Henson/HIT is not one to skimp on things, so I am sure they'll be included, although I wouldn't want to be quoted on that, considering time constraints may have some features missing, possibly.
I guess you're right. I just wasn't sure because if they had everything that the individual sets had. It would be hard for me to sell them though. Anyway, I forgot that there is also another thread about the subjust here in the Fraggle section of the forum. :smirk::excited::coy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I guess you're right. I just wasn't sure because if they had everything that the individual sets had. It would be hard for me to sell them though. Anyway, I forgot that there is also another thread about the subjust here in the Fraggle section of the forum. :smirk::excited::coy:
Then shall we just merge the two threads?

Luke

Reaction score
Forgot to salute Grants guitar playing in those clips. Grant, the Man = You! Stellar work!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Indeed, its great to see that it comes just as naturally after all these years.
Well, I think with playing a puppet character, of all the different types of acting, really draws upon a part of ones self....So it a way, that character is always a part of you and never truly gets forgotten with time:excited:. Fraggles IMHO stand for such human parts of everyones character to boot :smile:

Edit: My reply to what someone said on the video about "She's really not creating a convincing illusion..."

"I agree with what the others have said, being a muppet/fraggle performer has never been about being a ventriloquist. The characters have so much heart that it is always sort of like they just brought their human along as a friend/pet :smile:. If you watch the 'Fraggles get jobs' video where they all are talking about life after the first FR series, there is a moment where you can see her head and Red says 'whoa, down girl!' or the like..and the magic is never broken IMHO :3"