I Love the 90s MC thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
DOH! I wish I had my book that lists who does what voice in the simpsons with me, but its in my parenst bathroom and I dont want to wake them up :stick_out_tongue:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
What about Tress MacNeille?
She's great as Dot Warner and Babs Bunny!

But back to The Simpsons. I liked the earlier shows where they didn't focus all the secondary characters into one show. You have classic episodes where the family gets a pool and Bart gets injured leaving Lisa to become popular but that leads Bart to spy on Ned Flanders and him thinking Ned has killed his wife.

Or the episode where Homer goes to Moe's (as always) and creates a new drink called the Flaming Moe, which leads Moe to use the idea as his own and his place becomes really popular.

Or the episode where Homer needs money and is forced to go to Patty and Selma for money and they make him do favors.

Or the episode where Bart and Lisa take a test, leading Bart to realize he can be in law enforcement therefor enforcing law and being the hall monitor in the elementary school, while Lisa is upset about her poor test scores and stops doing her school work and rebels at school (doing Bart's old job).

Or the classic Kamp Krusty episode where Bart and Lisa go to Kamp Krusty and start to work making things.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But they couldn't figure out how to fit it into a movie length story.

JJandJanice

Reaction score

And Lisa should NEVER be the focus of any more episodes for a long time. \.
Whoa, I must disagree there buddy, :mad:. I love Lisa, she's the smart and senistive character, which makes her the outcast, :smile:. I personally love Lisa episodes, their usually more touching than most Simpsons episodes.

Although I really haven't wacthed the new episodes of Simpsons, so truth be told, I'm saying this from the older episodes that I have on DVD.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, she is a lot more annoying than she used to be...
That might be because they are siding more with being stupid now than being smart as far as characters go (or think more often that that is the only way to be funny IMHO)...So Lisa might only seem more annoying..She doesn't seem like it to me though. But then, I am the sort to belong to the "save the polar bears" thingamabob :wink:...:sympathy: *feels a kinship to Lisa after being told more than a few times she sounds like her :smile:*

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Well, she is a lot more annoying than she used to be...
It seems everyone is more of something than they use to be, what i mean is if you compare the earlyer seasons to the newer ones, you'll find that, Homer is stupider, Barts more of a trouble maker, Lisa is more of a know-it-all, ect.

don't get me wrong, its ok, its just something i've noticed