I Love the 90s MC thread

Redsonga

Reaction score
but now their aim is at tweens, so its natural ayone over 13 might not enjoy disney :smirk:

just saying. I think sometimes people forget this
The thing is they should not be limited to that as they have a whole history of cartoons dating back many many years they can draw on :sympathy:. I remember Donald Duck Presents :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The thing is they should not be limited to that as they have a whole history of cartoons dating back many many years they can draw on :sympathy:. I remember Donald Duck Presents :smile:
And remember the various Mickey-related shows. If Disney wanted to make its mouse more geared towards older audiences, all they would need to do is keeping airing things lik Runaway Brain.

Redsonga

Reaction score
And remember the various Mickey-related shows. If Disney wanted to make its mouse more geared towards older audiences, all they would need to do is keeping airing things lik Runaway Brain.
Now that's the Mickey that became king in Kingdom Hearts :flirt:!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Now that's the Mickey that became king in Kingdom Hearts :flirt:!
And that's also the Mick that's associated with Walt's vision of the company & not the vision of Eisner and his friends.

Redsonga

Reaction score
And that's also the Mick that's associated with Walt's vision of the company & not the vision of Eisner and his friends.
Really?:smile: So 1995 Mickey and Kingdom Hearts Mickey are the real Mickey:excited:?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Really?:smile: So 1995 Mickey and Kingdom Hearts Mickey are the real Mickey:excited:?
Yep. For after Runaway Brain aired, Eisner's choices resulted in Roy Disney's resignation (and Roy was the desendant of Walt himself who was a former chairman of the company).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
disney channel showed good shows like Dinosaurs :smirk: It was also a special channel you needed to pay for (at least our cable provider made you pay for it :stick_out_tongue:)
I never knew they showed Dinosaurs before! I only used to get the free previews. But I love then anyway!

Babysitters Club
I remembr this show. I think my cousin had them video typed as she as a fan of the book series whens he was younger.

Yep. For after Runaway Brain aired, Eisner's choices resulted in Roy Disney's resignation (and Roy was the desendant of Walt himself who was a former chairman of the company).
Well, it is sad, but he did choose to step down. But in a lot of ways I would not blame him.:stick_out_tongue:

Oh yeah! I remember "Donald Duck Presents"! I missed it after they replaced it with "Quack Attack."

Redsonga

Reaction score
I never knew they showed Dinosaurs before! I only used to get the free previews. But I love then anyway!

I remembr this show. I think my cousin had them video typed as she as a fan of the book series whens he was younger.

Well, it is sad, but he did choose to step down. But in a lot of ways I would not blame him.:stick_out_tongue:

Oh yeah! I remember "Donald Duck Presents"! I missed it after they replaced it with "Quack Attack."
Donald Duck Presents was so much better IMHO:excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Donald Duck Presents was so much better IMHO:excited:
Agreed. I can even remember when Donald himself had his own theme song, even though the show was really produced years before in the 60's & 70's (but were--thankfully for us--reaired in the 80's). But back to the 90's...I remember that a few of the games we 80's children grew up with--like Guess Who?--got a face lift (i.e. the aforementioned game added new choices in regards to faces, clothing, age, and job description).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But didn't "Duck Presents" and "Quack Attack" show the same exact cartoons? I do remember seeing and playing the old Guess Who before and it was so funny because I had the newer version.