The Fraggles Look for Jobs

beaker

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I have this on a vhs somewhere, but its great to have a digital copy.

I personally consider the secret 97th episode:smile: :excited:

Whimsy

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to begin looking for this, but I've been wanting to see this really badly for a while now.

Thanks for the repost!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Those are the same features on the full box set, and they don't have the full Look for Jobs Skit. BUT! On the Look For jobs they go down to the party and the screen goes black. The do, on the DVD's show when The Fraggles go to the party and sing the song! Its touching!:excited:

Whimsy

Reaction score
Those are the same features on the full box set, and they don't have the full Look for Jobs Skit. BUT! On the Look For jobs they go down to the party and the screen goes black. The do, on the DVD's show when The Fraggles go to the party and sing the song! Its touching!:excited:
The DVD Bonuses seem to continue where this video leaves off. It's great to see the entire feature unfold in its entirety.

(As a Toronto resident, I get to laugh at all the local references, which seems suited to the show either way!)

MissPiggyFan98

Reaction score
Sorry for the bump :embarrassed: But could someone post another link to the video? Mediafire, Sendspace, Megaupload, etc. I'd really like to see the whole thing :excited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
We would if it hadn't been taken down lots of times.