Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Either way, to the truly hardcore (who can buy the complete set), it may matter not the position of the Fraggles, considering it is nice to have the show on DVD at all. ^_^

Redsonga

Reaction score
Either way, to the truly hardcore (who can buy the complete set), it may matter not the position of the Fraggles, considering it is nice to have the show on DVD at all. ^_^
Of course, but I just like to pick on the little things...I only do it with things I love in the first place :wink:.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Indeed, it does suck that as of now we won't be getting a stand alone Season 4 set and all the loyal customers that purchased Seasons 1-3 must now pony up the funds all over again just to complete the series. But alas, we should be thankful that we're getting Fraggle Rock on DVD at all. It wasn't that long ago that it seemed that may never happen.

I for one am a bit miffed at being forced to spend a good chunk of funds to buy three seasons I already own, but in the end, I would have boughten both the complete box set and stand alone seasons anyway, so...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But alas, we should be thankful that we're getting Fraggle Rock on DVD at all. It wasn't that long ago that it seemed that may never happen.
And now, we're getting the series, a movie, great books, figurines, etc.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
It's funny how they always have Boober doing those sort of poses on everything when his open mouthed nagging, or sitting somewhere moping poses, are so much more in character :stick_out_tongue: (He always looks like "Yo, I'm Boober, Boober from the west side of the rock!" *sigh* Boober, Boober dear,we love you, but it really doesn't suit you-.-)
Heh, that's always amused me, too. You'd think he'd just be standing there with his hands behind his back, or holding a sock (which I don't understand why they even had any if they don't wear them XD) or something. I guess pointing up and "lookin' fly" is more "lively." :wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Heh, that's always amused me, too. You'd think he'd just be standing there with his hands behind his back, or holding a sock (which I don't understand why they even had any if they don't wear them XD) or something. I guess pointing up and "lookin' fly" is more "lively." :wink:
Or reading a book..they always forget he loves to read and write..or hold a lucky flower pot :coy:

Status
Not open for further replies.