True or False

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Alrighty, I'll ask a question.

True or False: Franklin Roosevelt knew about Japan planning to attack the United States as much as 6 months to a year before hand?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Wrong! Proof has been shown that FDR did know plans of Japan planning on attacking the United States within one year before December 7, 1941. However, he did not want to attack because at the time, the US did not attack other countries, unlike in today's time.

I should know, I wrote a paper on the subject in college and did research on the subject.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's fascinating my friend.
Would you like to make another statement?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Flintstones did meet the Jetsons in a movie ironically called "The Jetsons Meet The Flintstones".
They also met animated counterparts of Sam and Darrin, too. Talk about a bewitching event of sorts! XD

Speaking of Bewitched, there were technically two Darrins. True or False?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of Bewitched, there were technically two Darrins. True or False?
True.

In one episode, Darrin's promise to take Samantha on vacation was broken for the umpteenth time because of work, so Endora gets the idea to split Darrin into two different people: one Darrin is compulsive, care-free, happy-go-lucky, only main objective in life is to have as much fun as possible, this was the Darrin to take Sam on vacation; meanwhile the other Darrin was like a machine, and would work, work, work, work, work, work, work, this was the Darrin to take care of business with Larry Tate and their newest client.

True or false: It was once believes that the planets in the solar system revolved around the Earth.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I think I remember learning about that in science class before.

True or False: Toasters toast toast?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Hold up, time out, to many men on the field, flag on the play!

It was mine turn! Geez........

But I'll be a good sport and let the little lady do her question.

But I'll also answer.

I'll have to say true considering everyone believed at the time that the sun revolved around the Earth. Ergo one can also assume from that reasoning that the planets would revolve around the Earth because it wouldn't make any sense to have the planets revolve around the sun while the sun revolves around the Earth. You would have two sets of rotations and to the fact one of the planets could easily collide with Earth at one point.