Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Man, the site is a gold mine.

I mean it looks so good to see. :insatiable:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So I'm not the only one who is having trouble with the site? I thought it wasn't supposed to launch until the 11th.
It's not working for me right now. Probobly a bug in the website or overload of people viewing it.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Why?

-I'm hardly able to watch the videos (oh, sure you can see them, but they keep on "scratching" It's effing annoying---but one thing that makes it work is that when the video starts, you have to click right on the screen---not on the play/pause button, but click right on the screen. Wait for a few seconds, then play, and keep on doing this now and then)

-The videos were working for me, but then I get redirected to a "Sign in" page. I look at the Help page, and it says that I have to open a "Mystreet" account to watch them, but the "Mystreet" icon isn't on the top anymore. :mad:

[The remainder of this comment has been omitted from this post due to graphic temper, coarse language, and objects being thrown around. At some point, I turn green with envy, gain lots of muscular strength, tear off my shirt and run around the city]

But on the other hand :insatiable: I was impressed with this site when I first learned that it's up (before the above happened).

ISNorden

Reaction score
You don't need a "My Street" account just to watch the video clips; however, you do need one to save clips to a playlist. I suspect there must be a technical glitch either at your end or at theirs.

ssetta

Reaction score
I noticed that all Pinball segments are on there, except for 5!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I noticed that all Pinball segments are on there, except for 5!
I;m sure they'll add it soon. They've still got lots of videos to add.

And I found teh Singing in the Shower song, but it's a remake I never heard off. It's odd cause they replaced Olivia with Ruthie and had Steve Whitmire record new vocals for Ernie, while they use th odl audio track for Oscar and Big Bird.

fleecenotfelt

Reaction score
this site is SO MUCH BETTER than the old one.

well it looks like it's a beta site, so i guess some bugs are to be expected. hopefully all the kinks will be ironed out by the 11th?

OMG. puppeteer photographs. WERD.

zns

Reaction score
Well I just saw the new website earlier today and the classic clips that they have on there are 100% pure gold. The only problem however is that right now, when i try to log onto the website, the message "this page cannot be displayed" comes up. Anyone know why that is? Anyway, it's fantabulous. People who criticize Sesame Street for being kidish nowadays dosn't see the bottom line. (no offense to anyone please) :insatiable::batty::super: