1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! I recomend you chekc the main page today; it's Letter T day and the main page is hosted by Cookie! He does some funny stuff like making "iced T".
  2. Ilikemuppets New Member

Cool! Thanks for letting us know! I can't wait to see it!
  3. Erine81981 Active Member

Ok. I don't know if this could be the problem with being far from town but i keep going to sesamestreet.org and still getting the "C is for Cowboy" and it's still skips. But when i was over at my sister's who lives in town it worked over there. I got the see the Cookie Monster with the Letter T and didn't ever skip.

I need some help here. Does anyone know what could be happening here? A few days back it did work with the Letter T day but since then it hasn't worked. But can anyone help me here?
  4. Ilikemuppets New Member

5. Erine81981 Active Member

Not for me it isn't. I still have "C is for Cowboy Day" and it really makes me mad. *starts crying* I wannna see Big Bord! *cries some more*
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

How very strange. It's Elmo Day for me. :smirk:
  7. SSLFan Well-Known Member

It's Big Bird day for me!:excited:
  8. Ilikemuppets New Member

Actually it's bowling balls, bubbles and Big Bird day! Boy, that a lot of B words.:p
  9. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

For anyone with a non-Big Bird page, try refreashing it. It should become right again.
  10. Erine81981 Active Member

How do you do that?
  11. Ilikemuppets New Member

Theres a little bottom above on your tool bar next to the left and right arrows or the "X" depending on what browser your using, but is has a picture of a page with two more arrows going around in a circle On mine it was one long curvy arrow gong in a circle. Click on that and it should refresh your page. It either says refresh or reload under it's caption.
  12. Ilikemuppets New Member

13. Drtooth Well-Known Member

14. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

15. Ilikemuppets New Member

That's what it reads on the site.
  16. InvaderZim Member

No email address is needed to sign up for My Street-now that's a very safe site.
  17. Ilikemuppets New Member

18. Ilikemuppets New Member

19. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I saw the cutest thing under the Classic Kermit clips.
    Kermit was with a little girl named Tracy and they were demonstrating near & far.Tracy kept planting little kisses on Kermit when Kermit was nearby.Then he did it to her!
    AWWWW! It made my heart melt!
    (I wouldn't have minded giving Kermit kisses when I was 4).:) The Divine Swine wasn't in Kermie's life til 1976;)
  20. Ilikemuppets New Member